[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Good Feels Thread] Happy /fit/ edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1500765038110.png (2MB, 2752x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1500765038110.png
2MB, 2752x3176px
It seems that these last few years /fit/ went from "we're all gonna make it" to "you should just kys if you're a manlet/chinlet/dicklet...".

I think balancing the board with some wholesome encouraging and optimism can be healthy.
Feel free to post mires and progress in your /fit/ lifestyle, I'll start

>be me
>6.2 175lbs skinny fat weak fuck 20% bf
>disguted by both my weakness and my fat (gyno + love handles)
>decide that I'll focus on getting stronget and that I'll cut later
>been making good progress on my main lifts on ss + accessories
>boss at work made a comment on my gainz even though I feel like a disgusting fat fuck
>feels good to see numbers go up even though my bench is fucking weak (50kg)

If you have any advice on improving my bench press please share

We're all gonna make it
>>
I'm currently in a panic attack but I feel it subsiding. What do you do to calm down? Should I sleep it off?
>>
SS for bench will only take you so far, when you start stalling you will need to add more volume and train at lower intensity
>>
Well done OP.
You're gonna make it.
As for bench, learn about leg drive as you might not be using it properly. Jen Thompson has a great video on bench technique that covers leg drive in a way that is easy to understand.
Other than that, use more volume. Its hard to keep bench going up with lower volume.

As for me, I got 1pl8 OHP for 15 reps today. Beating my previous 1pl8 PR of 12.
>>
>>42256544
Lie down and now that it will pass. Listen to calm, soothing and relaxing music while focusing on your breath.
Mindfulness meditation can help prevent them

>>42256555
50kg still seems pretty early to stall. My other lifts are going up so my hope is that my overall strenght will rise and improve my bench
>>
>>42256591
Thanks man I'll go check it.
Fuck, 1 plate OHP seems so distant, 15 reps is very impressive good job
>>
>>42256544
Me to. I have to sit here and be calm..I'm in a meeting right now. I just want to go home

I hate being an important person in a big company people always want to put you down.
>>
>>42256877
Maybe go to the toilet ? Have you ever considered taking a break or looking at a different job ?
>>
>suffer testicular torsion
>surgery later that night
>bedridden with extreme pain
>no appetite which means I'm losing weight at a rapid pace
>3 weeks where I can barely walk, let alone go to the gym
>painkillers making me lazy
>stop taking them after 4 weeks
>start going to the gym with some pain
>fast forward 4 weeks and I'm starting to return to my former self
>feels fucking good
>>
File: 1500061494068.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500061494068.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
>>42257110
Godspeed Anon. Sounds like the worst is behind you now go and make some gainz
>>
>>42256618
>>42256877
I feel better now. But shook. I should call in for work
>>
>>42256964
Na, I would probably be stupid to find another job since this company is one of the biggest in the US, one of the issues I face is with people outside of my role. I guess someone tried to poke me today, but they made themselves look stupid as fuck. check this out

I was in an all day meeting earlier today and I had my laptop there while I did a little bit of work time to time, inbetween/meetings etc..

An older guy who I don't know actually asked me in an odd way if I have internet in the building or am I pretending to work? Than he said if this is my personal laptop...

He is implying I'm some fucking tier 1 in a big meeting and i'm acting like I am working... I ignored him and kindly stated this is my work laptop and I have work to do even though I am on a meeting. My phone also kept going off sine I had people looking for me and the ringer was off so they started sending me emails and looking for me, (even though they knew I was in meetings today)

I still can't believe this guy, to imply I dont have internet in the office building and I'm just sitting there pretending to work

Does he know who he is talking to? Nobody said a work about his comment and they ignored him, I simply mentioned yes this is my work laptop (asset tag on the laptop) and yes I have internet in every building we work in since we use SSO

Single sign on tied into wifi in multiple offices = internet everywhere..

I also have a cell stick for my laptop since I work remote, I still can't believe this guy

Why was he trying to poke me even though he has no idea who I am or what my role is in this company...
>>
>>42258174
Sorry for the rant, this is kind of the reason I can't stand certain people since they stick their nose where it doesn't belong and they make judgement calls about you even though they have no idea what you do...
>>
>sending snaps with a girl
>send one of my body
>she replays it
>"damn that deserved a replay"
>I barely have two abs
>working hard on that cut though
She'll never know it but that was a huge boost for me, and I'm more motivated than ever to get what I want.
>>
Today has been good. A few days ago I felt a little empty inside, and I don't know why. Nothing really wowed me or seemed fun, it was like all drive was gone and I was just existing. Then I had a great day yesterday with some friends, and I'm feeling great today. Lots of productivity, started reading again after a few days' break, going to lift tonight, and going to try getting back into meditating every night like I used to. Feels good man.
>>
>1.5 months into my beginner program
>feeling great throughout the day
>hornier than usual, erections got even harder
>actually stronger than the time I tried SS for three months
>in fact, strongest I've ever been, even though still weak
>skinnyfat but progress pictures show gradually decreasing waistline
>feels almost addictive, cannot wait for my next workout and the one after

To try lifting again was a good decision. Reading up on programming and picking something I enjoy doing and would like to stick with was even better.
>>
File: CRAAAAA.png (179KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
CRAAAAA.png
179KB, 476x349px
>>42256517
yesterday
>friends telling me that biking is helping me a lot
>they tell me that I'm looking less fat lately and more massive
today
>hit OHP for 145 5x5
mfw hit that last rep on the last set today
>>
>tfw finally got bench too 185 lbs for 3X8
> finally looking a little muscular

todays been good
>>
>>42256517
>"you should just kys if you're a manlet/chinlet/dicklet...".

That's because ((they)) took over this board a long time ago and their shills post shit like that incessantly in an attempt to divide us and distract us from their scheming.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.