[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do you use the rowing machine? I find it so boring I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How long do you use the rowing machine? I find it so boring I never last more than 5 or 6 minutes.
>>
Don't have that in my gym, stuck with primitive useless barbell rows.
>>
>>42255758
The first five minutes are the worst. I start up a podcast and row for an hour straight. After 5 minutes time starts going by a lot faster. After 15 you may as well be catatonic.
>>
I just do 1k in 4 mins just to get the ol' heart pumping
>>
>>42255758
I just go for 2 min at full power at the end of a workout. If you think you have a little gas left in the tank but not enough for another set, that is the end of that.
>>
>>42255758
I hate them but my family bought me the C2 one for Christmas. What's the point of them? Why not just go for a run if you want to do cardio? Or do isolation excercies if you want to strengthen whatever area this is meant to strength?
>>
>>42255758
Pretend you're a viking rowing
>>
>>42255758
you need some aggressive shaming selftalk to force yourself to double that time
or music/audio to zone out to or start daydreaming to
>>
I do 2000m. Takes about 8 minutes
>>
why is this board so retarded when it comes to the rowing machine. Its literally the best equip for fitness.

Yet you guys go on like its meant to mimic a fucking barbell row LOL

fitness to you guys is just being a bit muscular. You are faggots.
>>
>>42257552

Dude no way they rowed across the fucking ocean. I aint got time for that i gotta meal prep
>>
I usually do 10 minutes then rest a bit then do another 10 listening to progressive metal usually helps me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.