[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Candida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1478386788571.jpg (1MB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478386788571.jpg
1MB, 822x1200px
>m,175cm,65kg
>Suffering from candida for 2 years, can't beat sugar addiction
>fat mostly on hips
>don't loose weight no matter how hard i work out ( 2-3 times jogging for 30min per week; full body workout 2 times per week for at least 15 min)
>eat a lot of bread, trying to switch to more vegetables and protein at the moment

Does anyone have an idea how I can loose some weight/ lower bodyfat percentage?
>>
>no matter how hard i work out
>2-3 times jogging for 30min per week; full body workout 2 times per week for at least 15 min)
>>
Eat less fatty. Count calories if needed and aim for -500kcal a day. And read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>42255601
Stop eating all sugar, dairy, and gluten.
>>
>eat no bread
>fullbody workout for at least 1 hour, minimum of 3 times a week

there you go, fatty
>>
>>42255601
you probably don't have candida. You more than likely have a sugar addiction which is a lot more common than you think.

I think i remember reading somewhere that sugar has the same effect on the brain as cocaine.
>>
Candida is a meme
>>
>>42255634
actually planning to do so.
>>42255639
not really fat
>>42255646
yupp, doctor told me that candida increases the desire of sugar
the thing with cocaine is, that - looking at it long term- you don't really need it to survive while sugar offers you quick energy boosts which used to be very important for the survival of mankind. Therfore this result didn't really shock me
>>42255661
sadly it isn't
>>
>>42255620
have already read it. Don't want to go into calorie counting, doctor told me to avoid bread and focus more on vegetables and fruits
>>42255613
sadly I really am a little lazy
>>
>>42255760
>actually planning to do so.
uh you can't do it that way. You need to taper off, even then you still need sugar just not refined.

im telling you now if you try cold turkey you are going to feel like complete shit
>>
Just kill yourself now you disgustingly lazy fat piece of shit
>>
>>42255601
Exercise doesn't work for fat loss.

You're addicted to sugar because it's as addictive as cocaine. My personal favorite is the rats that researches got addicted to cocaine. Then they introduced sugar. The rats preferentially ate the sugar laced feed even to the point of subjecting themselves to severe electric shock to get to it even though the cocaine laced food was right next to them.

To beat the physiological addiction (which is an insulin problem) then you must reduce the carbohydrate intake. Nothing with added sugar, and eliminate grains. This essentially means you can only eat from the periphery of the store, not the aisles.

In addition to reduced carbohydrate intake you can integrate intermittent fasting to significantly lower your insulin levels.

Lowering insulin allows your brain to see the leptin that your fat cells release, which will then downregulate your vagus nerve (which stimulates hunger), and will upregulate your CNS response giving you more energy.
>>
>>42255817
The problem is, that when i decide to skip bread, sugar etc. I don't know what the fuck I should eat. Maybe it sounds dump but that's how it is. Everytime I go to the fridge and realise, that I can't eat shit, I die inside.
>>
>>42255859
i struggle with the same shit. whats been working for me is not being home all the time.When im bored at home is when i snack on garbage all day. I go from my room to the fridge every 5 min.I know nothing has changed in the fridge but i still end up looking and grabbing garbage
>>
>Candida
It it you tanya, you fucking pizza faced disgusting bitch ?
>>
>>42255859
>I don't know what the fuck I should eat

Then stop buying shit food and get yourself on some sites with low carb meals, and make them.

I'm a lazy fuck and I DO NOT like to cook so I only cook with the crock pot. throw everything in. turn it on, and it's all done when I get home to divy up into meals.
>>
>>42255843
That's actually a very good idea. I used to do intermitted fasting for a while and my desire to eat decreased.
>>42255884
good point, I'm at home a lot so this might also work
>>42255899
my ex-gfs rated me a 9
>>
>>42255991
if you want to fall for the supplement meme you should take probiotics, and not some meme shit like 1billion acidophilus, take a full blown raw probiotic for men

should help with candida
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.