[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go full ottermode /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How do I go full ottermode /fit/?
>>
Swim.

Fuck this board is dumb.
>>
Lots of swimming and a fairly high protein diet. You'll want to eat fish, and also some other seafoods such as crabs and clams, and also plenty of eggs. In the water, be sure to practice your sculling and free diving in addition to the typical stuff. And try to spend more time in natural bodies of water like rivers and lakes. Don't shave any body hair so you can build up an insulating layer to keep you warm. Let your fingernails grow out a bit so you can use them for digging and prying clams open.
>>
>>42255431
What if I'm a out of shape homo, too self concious to swim?
>>
>>42255444
kek
>>
>>42255408
>Lift for 3-6 months without much dedication.
>Stop lifting, stop eating, start swimming.
>Reap rewards in under a year.
>>
>>42255463

How many otters in the wild are out of shape and self conscious?
>>
File: aline.jpg (105KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
aline.jpg
105KB, 500x728px
>>42255408

Swim you fucking faggot

idk why people like otter mode so much

if you have god tier facial aesthetics ottermode would be good for you
>>
>>42255444

this is fucking hilarious

nice Iranian Hostage Crisis get btw
>>
1. Good Frame (shoulders fairly wider than hips)
2. A decent amount not muscle
3.As low BF% you can get.
BONUS: An 8/10 or above face
>>
>>42255408
Ottermode is gay. You are not a faggot are you ?
>>
>>42256601
not yet, maybe after i hit otter
>>
>>42255408
Fuck I want that body so bad. Someone give me a non meme answer for a skelly. How long for bulking? How long for cutting? Would 6 months for each phase work? I already count calories since I'm in the bottom tenth percentile for healthy weight and don't want to lose any more weight.
>>
>>42255444
im with anon *snort*
>>
>>42258650
calculate your tdee online, add 500 kcal to that. download myfitnesspal app and set the calories to whatever number you got, then set the macro ratios to protein 40% fat 40% carbs 20%, or you can do carbs 25% and adjust. just do low carbs is the point. then just lift weights until you are strong. when you have noticeable muscle, use your discretion and then cut down at a rate of your new tdee - 500 kcal, with carbs now at 30-40% on mfp

no sugar from processed foods, ever
get all your carbs from brown rice or oats, or brown bread sparingly
fruits are okay in moderation
chicken and rice and brocolli and whey
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.