[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fitness programs are the best for aesthetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 14126486248.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
14126486248.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
What fitness programs are the best for aesthetics?
>>
PPLPPxx
>>
>>42254916
Ppl
>>
most good routines work fine, it just has to be a routine that makes you lift progressively heavier weights. the real key and difficulty when it comes to aesthetics is the diet.
>>
>>42254916
Actually cardio and diet until you get to 10% and lift weights occasionally
>>
>>42254935

This.
Bodyfat is by far the most important factor in looking good.

Any routine will get your muscles big enough, you just have to have patience. Muscles only grow at a slow pace.
>>
>>42254989

Strength = train hard, eat enough, rest enough.
Aesthetics = train enough, eat for low bodyfat.

Routine doesn't make much difference, provided you have the exercises in your routine that you want to get stronger at.
>>
>>42254949
for girls maybe
>>
>>42254916
drugs
>>
>>42254918
>>42254989
Explain the PPL meme to me. Segregating exercises based on push or pull seems completely arbitrary to me. Isn't it better in every way to do every kind of exercise which focuses a certain body part in a single session? That way you're essentially doing one long super set, and maximizing how hard that part of the body is worked.
>>
>>42255038

PPL pretty much is chest/triceps and back/biceps
>>
>>42254916
what the hell do you mean by this. you can do literally any strength program and become """aesthetic,""" you just need to eat well or cut later. developing a program around "aesthetics" is meaningless and will lead to slow progress.
>>
>>42254916
PPL
>>
>>42254989
I'd say that PPL is one of the worst for strength gains, too much volume and frequency to make progress after a bit of noob gains. I was on it for a bit and added only 50ish lbs to my bench 5rm in 8 mnths (175-225ish), meanwhile I'm on my third week of Texas method and added 10-15lbs onto it already
>>
does anybody know a good PPL program for aesthetics?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.