[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I need to bulk in order to get a body like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Would I need to bulk in order to get a body like this?
>>
Also, could this be achieved through SS and then PPL?
>>
how the fuck should we know
>>
Post a pic of your body m8
Are you a skelly or fatfuck?
>>
This is around the natty limit when you do serious strength training. Get started and train for 5+ years or hop on some gear.
>>
>>42254087
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 20170724_095608.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_095608.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
>>42254087
Neither, sort of skinnyfat/dyel
>>
>>42254131
Are you really so dumb that you don't realize you'd need to bulk to get that much bigger? You're tiny as fuck compared to OP pic. Just don't bulk too quickly and get fat
>>
>>42254141
What sort of training goes with bulking?
Is clean bulking possible?
>>
>>42254155
More volume and trying hard. Don't gain more than 1-2 lbs a month.
>>
>>42254131
Please for the love of god, train some chest.
>>
>>42253869
Test, tren, gh
>>
>>42254495
Thanks. What I have in mind per your advice is training 2 hours a day, 5x5 to failure on the last 3 sets and 20-30 mins of cardio with hour long cardio sessions on days im not lifting. Is 3500 cals per day good for gaining 1-2 lbs a month?
>>42254507
For chest, I do incline, flat, and decline bench press as well as cable and dumbbell flies, weighted push ups and weighted dips. What else do I need to add?
>>
>>42254599
Also, I'm not sure how to track weight as it fluctuates a lot. I've gone through weeks where I go from 135 to 140 to 150 in a matter of days
>>
>>42254599
do NOT train EVERY day
>>
>>42254624
What i mean is
3 days of lifting and small cardio
3 days of cardio
This gives me 1 day to rest. This is what I've been doing for a while but with much shorter cardio sessions
>>
>>42254599
>5x5 to failure every workout

Wanna know how I know you're a beginner?
>>
>>42254658
What % of 5rm should I use and how occasionally should I go to failure?
>>
>>42254676
Maybe if you gave us some stats and training length/history we could help more. Beginners, intermediates, and advanced people should train differently.
>>
>>42253869
>>42254059
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/01/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gocClPWVKIA
>>
>>42254698
Thank you for attention. I can give you my 5 rep maxes:
Bench press - 135 lbs
Squat - 165 lbs
Deadlift - 195 lbs
Ohp - 100 lbs
I'm 18, 5'6, and 140lbs. I started boxing 2 years ago and got into weights a year ago when my coach had me start with 4x12 dumbbell lifts. Only compounds i did for the first half of my year with weights were db press and ohp with dbs. During the latter half, I started barbell training with the workouts in Schwarzenegger's book on bodybuilding. Then I did some research and started SS recently, though I've been adding deload sets and additional lifts to it. I've also been eating at a very slight bulk, though I want to go up to 3500 cals/day, like what was suggested earlier.
I eat 1g protein/bodyweight a day of mostly animal proteins and sleep 8-10 hrs a night.
>>
>>42254755
Interesting read and helpful video, thank you
>>
>>42254755
fucking claping pull ups. didnt know that was a thing
>>
File: 7-6-17.png (435KB, 532x702px) Image search: [Google]
7-6-17.png
435KB, 532x702px
>>42255209
Don't aim for a calorie goal, aim for a rate of weight gain (1-2 lbs a month on average). You are really weak and need to do a beginner program. That's good you're doing starting strength and adding extra work (keep doing that until you stall hard on the program). Once you stall on your beginner program, stop hitting your head into a wall and start doing something intermediate (lots of more volume, almost always stay 1-2 reps away from failure, more variations that you enjoy). If you do this and don't forget to try hard, you will make great gains. Eventually you'll need to cut but do it quickly and go back to slow bulking. If you feel like you're recovering well from your training, then adding more volume will not hurt in the long run.

t. 2.5 years lifting pic related (yes I need to cut before too long, but in my defense the lighting is kind of bad)
>>
>>42256866
Mirin those traps
Thank you! This advice is very helpful and I really appreciate it. Out of curiosity, how did you go about tracking weight? Mine fluctuates throughout the day, going from 135 to 145 and back in a single day depending on food and whether I have a pump or not
>>
>>42257177
I weigh myself every morning after waking up and going to the bathroom, then take the weekly average. From week to week if the average is going up too quickly or too slowly, I'll drop or raise my cals/day by 100.

For me (5'11 182 lbs) I've found around 3100-3200 a day lets me bulk at a good, slow rate.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.