[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you punish normies for ruining everything? >Steal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (103KB, 334x384px)
image.jpg
103KB, 334x384px
How do you punish normies for ruining everything?

>Steal shampoo bottles left in the showers
>use my own lock to lock other peoples locks
>squat in the squat rack
>swich squat, deadlift and bechpress bars around
>put uneven amount of plates in racks and move the ones left to the other side of the gym
>>
>>42251902
>>>/r9k/

This is a CHAD board, loser!
>>
>adjust everything so that manlets need to tip-toe on their little feet to readjust it.
>>
assholes at my gym just throw their stuff into lockers without bothering to actually lock them
thing is they're free. not even coin operated. you close the locker and punch in a 4 digit code twice.
So to lock it with "1234" you'd just close the lock and punch in "12341234".
I'm not a thieving scumbag but these peoples pure laziness triggers the fuck out of me so now if I open a locker and it has stuff in it I'll close it and punch in some random code so when they get back they have to go down to reception and get them to unlock it.
>>
>>42251940
Devilish
>>
>>42251902
my gym has a single squat rack and 90% of the people here in the morning are manlets

every time i'm done with squats i rack it on the highest pins and load up plates then leave
>>
>put diarrea in ice cube mold and freeze it
>put the cubes into the free water fountain tank.
>>
Surely, the point of punishment is to correct behaviour and prevent poor behaviour from happening again, I'm not sure if fucking people over anonymously with no explanation is going to achieve much.
>>
>>42251902
>squat in the squat rack
DEVILISH
>>
>only one rack of dumbbells
>note whomst uses them and which weight
>take one of the pair and hide it in another room when i see them arriving in gym
>>
File: 1493813992041.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493813992041.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
>>42251917

get out normies GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>spray the weights on different color so people use the wrong ones
>cut holes in punching bags
>wax the floor under squat rack
>>
We had this Irish guy who was a regular at my old gym. One day he went on and on about getting on a keto diet and how great it was.

So we put potatoes all over the place just before he came in.
>potatoes in locker he used
>potato stuck between plates on rack
>unatch smith machine there goes a potato
>2 potatoes go up and down with cable stack
>better get potato off hook on squat rack

He wasn't a normie but punishing him on a cut was fun
>>
>>42251902
You made this thread on B yesterday. No one cared then,and No one cares now. You really don't do these things anyway so stop lying
>>
>>42251902
>squat in the squat rack
>swich squat, deadlift and bechpress bars around
I do this unironically.

>gym has 4 barbells
>1 for each: flat bench, incline bench, decline bench, squat rack
>2 are thicker, heavier bars
>2 are the right diameter and weight
>Only 1 bar spins properly
>Good bar is in Squat Rack
>Squat
>switch bar with shitty bar on flat bench
>bench
>switch bar back to squat rack
>deadlift in front of squat rack
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.