[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point is it too late for abs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: weight_loss_story_07.jpg (41KB, 700x414px) Image search: [Google]
weight_loss_story_07.jpg
41KB, 700x414px
I'm 5'11 and 200 lbs. I have a stomach and it's gotten bigger since a shoulder injury.

At what point do I ruin my stomach with loose skin and stretch marks?
>>
>>42251520
Depends on how fast you lose the weight and your own genetics. There's no knowing until you try it. 200 isn't THAT bad though
>>
>>42251520
Cant be sure until you lose it, but 5'11 200lbs doesnt sound fat enough for loose skin around the stomach.
>>
You're fine. I came down from 5'10 220 lbs and no marks in sight. Just make sure to start working on your weight now, because you only make it harder for yourself by getting fatter
>>
>>42251520
Fuck OP
Like, no homo, you have gotten to some Chad tier levels.
You hot as fuk
>>
>>42251520

Height and weight gives us no real idea how fat you are. Post pic
>>
>>42251520
Loose skin is the least of your problems.

Losing excess fat, particularly visceral fat, greatly reduces your chances of having a cardiovascular event that kills or hospitalizes you. It reduces the risks of stroke, diabetes, alzheimers, dementia, and anything associated with metabolic syndrome.

The fact that you're worried about having loose skin instead of your risk for coronary artery disease and cancer proves that you're never going to fucking make it you weak willed piece of shit.
>>
>>42254669
God damn I love you /fit/
>>
>>42252168
found the coping fat guy playing mental gymnastics

OP is nowhere near chad tier. get real mate, knock yourself out of your delusion. there is no light at the end of the tunnel for loose skin anons. it permanently ruins your aesthetic. sorry for the truthbomb. ywn be hot
>>
>>42251520
I'm 6'3 and went from 240 to 190. I don't have loose skin but I have ridiculously stubborn fat around on my stomach blocking my abs. It just takes time for your body to recomp after losing weight. Be patient brah.
>>
>>42254776
Loose Skin Anon reporting in for the confirmation.

I've still got prob 10-15lbs to go but ye looking pretty bleak around the chest, ass, and stomach
>>
>>42251520
Eat less instead of asking for a reason not to. Fat sack of shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.