[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANT FALL ASLEEP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: aaq.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
aaq.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
I'm awake for 26 hours now. I went to bed at midnight. I started feeling sleepy at around 6am and now I could fall asleep easily, but I'd wake in the middle of the day and wont be able to fall asleep tonight again. Up until 6am I had no urge to sleep whatsoever
so my question, how the fuck do I fix my sleep
things I already do:
>no blue screen 2 hours prior to bed
>exercise during the day
>yoga exercises before bed
>taking melatonin
>reading a book before a sleep
>room is absolutely dark
>dont eat anything 2 hours prior to bed
>dont consume any caffeine
all this shit and I still cant fall asleep. should I just go to a doctor at this point?
>>
godspeed op
>>
have you tried copious amounts of carbohydrates to turn you into a sleepy bear?
>>
If you're bulking right now then eating a lot during the day can make you unable to sleep in some cases. You could consider eating less or maybe just eating earlier.
>>
Go to bed about 45min before you want to go to sleep and listen to an audio book in the dark with eyes closed.
>>
>>42251506
Fixing your sleeping schedule won't happen overnight. It'll probably take several days. Stop napping during the day. Stop fapping, Just go through the day whatever your body tells you. Don't sit or lay down during the day. No need to exercise however. Get in your bed at 11 and wake up at 8, don't get out of bed before that, have a water bottle next to your bed incase you'd be thirsty. Muscular fatigue isn't a sure way to fall asleep, brain exhaustion sure is. And avoid driving if you can, you may have an accident.
>>
You ain't getting enough sunlight
>>
>>42251506
Smoke some weed before you go to sleep or eat an edible one hour before you wanna go to bed
>>
Watch these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrKbOF3vHo8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8COEIrvfp4&t=1s
Unintentional ASMR is GOAT.
>>
take magnesium it helped me.
>>
Codeine + Xanax my dude
>>
>>42251506
More cardio, more sunlight, more this >>42251689.

I suggest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo1RmT-gIyg or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mde-a9oS_s (turn down the speed a little for the last one).
>>
>>42251506
one of the things that bothers me is that I just cant let go of stuff. You know, it kinda snowballed. At first, half an hour of daily processing of things and thinking about stuff, then it just escalated, then I wanted to get up and get to my computer to look something up.

Things in real life also dont always go my way and like many people with stress one always tries to solve them or find a path to solve them.

Well one has to "give up", or just "let go", even if it is just for one moment, so that one can sleep. I remember being able to sleep before when I had fewer worries on my mind.

Maybe you have something similar? With meditation one should aim at removing excess of though as it will hinder your sleep.
>>
>>42251663
i had troubles falling asleep too
i go running for 40 min and take a hot shower afterwards and have no problem falling asleep
>>
>>42251793
>Stop fapping, Just go through the day whatever your body tells you.
What did he mean by this
>>
>>42251506
Go do fightclub
Become Tyler Durden
>>
>>42251506
when i was little i couldnt sleep as well. Is something troubling you? You might want to address any problem that might make you fight with your conscience first.

after that if u still cant sleep, just take a hot shower prior to going to bed, get in a comfortable position and close your eyes. Focus on your breathing and think of things you like, I always kinda recap my day when going to sleep. Try and not to move a lot thats why i said get in a comfortable position..

Your body is designed to completely go to sleep if you dont move for 15 min. Godspeed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.