[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoga to get ripped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: KrxGkv1Y.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
KrxGkv1Y.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Did anyone try to get ripped by doing yoga?

I did martial arts in the past and encountered some tough people that became ripped by doing yoga. Now I want to do the same. inb4 powerlifting -- I've done that, now I want to get ripped without getting much muscle mass. Advices?
>>
File: 1351229177336.png (306KB, 329x485px) Image search: [Google]
1351229177336.png
306KB, 329x485px
>>42250350
>inb4 powerlifting
who da fuck equates powerlifting and being ripped??
>>
>>42250350
No retard

Being "Ripped" is a combination of muscle mass and low body fat. NOTHING ELSE.

How do you get muscle mass?
You get protein 500 surplus diet, get resistance that's sufficient for muscle growth.

Then how do you lose body fat %? You do whatever shit the fuck you want with a 500 Calorie net deficit.

That's IT.

I will compete in boxing, yes I'm "ripped" yes I do Yoga to be LOOSEY GOOSEY
That's it.
Yoga by itself will make you look like skinnyfat hipsters.

Unless you take steroids.
>>
>>42250815
>yes I do Yoga
hey homo you go to a yoga studio or do it at home?
>>
>>42250991
at home

by doing yoga i mean i do like.. 3-5 of the poses cause they feel good
>>
File: 1408975910840.jpg (130KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1408975910840.jpg
130KB, 612x612px
>>42251004
word, been wanting to get into yoga for the flexibility gains. Thought of going to a place for a month to learn the basics, but scheduling is tough.

Maybe I'll try a handful of poses myself.
>>
>>42250350
I do this movement for stretching almost daily, it feels so good especially when you put your thighs outside your elbows
>>
The red dragon mode is achievable thru yoga
>>
>>42250350
my mom did yoga for 8 months now
she looks the same but she says she feels "soooo much better"

So yeah, you can get ripped by yoga, but only to like 6% bodyfat. Anything lover and you have to do Poweryoga, but that's like super hard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.