[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loose skin stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Was about 190-220lbs with a peak of 235 for about a month. Losing about 1.5lbs a week while also lifting (about 2 months in, 15lbs). Just turned 20. I know those factors + genetics are important, also important to note that I eat clean and drink lots of water. I think a good goal would be ~165lbs, and then see what my body fat % is from there.

I know it's better to be otherwise fit whilst having a little loose skin rather than being super fat but I don't know if I'll be able to take off my shirt comfortably when it's all said and done.

Does that sound like a scenerio in which I'll have flat man tits and pretty bad torso sag? I've been kinda worried thinking about it and don't want to spend thousands of dollars down the line just to feel comfortable in my body after being so disciplined with it.

Pic related, obviously not expecting to look THAT bad since I'm only looking to drop like 1/3 the weight that guy did (~50lbs opposed to 170)
>>
>>42249921
You might have some, loosing slowly helps. You are also young which is a huge bonus. Very real chance that you have very minimal loose skin, and with muscle growth you could have none. Keep at it. We are all gonna make it.
>>
>>42249921
Because you are only 20, you probably won't have as much saggy skin as someone who lost a lot of weight in their 30s. Also you should moisturize your skin and not lose weight too quickly so it has time to adjust.

Also, maybe think about not going all the way down to 165, unless you're some kinda 5'10 manlet. Just keep lifting and see what happens
>>
I came to /fit/ to ask about this:

I'm a 5'0" or 5'1", 105 lbs. 20 year old woman. A 500 calorie deficit is 30% of my intake. Will this be be unhealthy or give me loose skin? I can dial it back to 250, but to me, that's kind of like stopping while biking up a steep hill.
>>
>>42249921
Think it all depends on muh genetics mostly - I am 40, lost 40 lbs over about 3.5-4 months (belly from flab to flatter, but not ripped) and I have no lose skin

Basically cut to like 1700 cals day, walk/jog daily and 5x5 Strong lifts
>>
File: 1497904402147.jpg (148KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1497904402147.jpg
148KB, 1919x1079px
>>42250269
How much are you trying to lose? You won't have saggy skin unless you're dropping a lot of weight quickly. If you're only looking to slim down, your skin will naturally shrink with time. Use cocoa butter to help the process along and fade scare and tiger stripes if you feel it's necessary.
>>
>>42250269
The upper limit for safe weight loss is about 1% per week, so at 105 you could work at a 500 calorie deficit for 5 weeks before needing to dial it back.

That said, even being 5', 105 already sounds pretty low. Make sure you actually have excess fat to loose, and no matter what, get your vitamins & minerals (especially calcium - loss of bone density is a serious issue that affects women much more strongly than men, esp small/potentially underweight women). Check with a doc, or even a close friend who you know will be honest with you, and see if you actually need to lose weight or just think you do.

Best of luck, we're all gonna make it
>>
Unlikely unless you had extremely low muscle mass. Just don't go to fast. Allow new muscle to take up some of the volume lost due to fat reduction.

Why didn't you post your height? 235 at 6'0" is way different than 235 at 5'6"

Ive gone from a fat gutted 200 lbs to visible abs and a lot more muscle 180 at 6'0", I don't think I'll have any loose skin at all
>>
>>42250575
>>42250598
>How much are you trying to lose?
5 pounds? 8? 10? I have a high BF% for my weight, so I'm just trying to bring that down to something normal and then build muscle from there, so stopping at whatever I think looks pretty good. I eat plenty of protein and exercise to preserve what little muscle I have, so no need to worry about that.

>inb4 "what's your BF%"
I don't know. I don't have a pair of calipers or a smart scale, but I clearly have a gut when my top's off and my thighs are fat. It's not sexy thicc because my hips aren't particularly wide and I don't have enough muscle tone.

Anyway, thanks fellas. I'll keep doing what I'm doing for at least a few more weeks.
>>
>>42250269

It sounds like you are already at a decent weight. Post pics.

>>42249921

Take it slow, use a moisturizing cream after showering, drink lots of water and to strenght training.

Personally I stopped losing weight because my ass looked like it was melting. I've been doing a slow bulk while lifting and it seems to have been getting better but I'll probably end up having the surgery.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.