[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is keto diet a worthwhile diet to try?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: benefits-of-ketoos-1-638.jpg (132KB, 638x851px) Image search: [Google]
benefits-of-ketoos-1-638.jpg
132KB, 638x851px
is keto diet a worthwhile diet to try?
>>
>>42249881
Keto is for new fags who don't know how to eat properly. Good luck sticking to a diet when your only source of energy is fats.
>>
Idk
>>
>>42249918
lmao t. angry carb addict
>>
>>42249881
I think it works for people who are moribidly obese and have a lot of fat to burn. For someone who isn't a far fuck, it won't help you lose weight
>>
>>42250079
what does the t. thing mean, i understand what it means in context, but what does the t stand for,,,?
>>
>>42250095
what will?
>>
>>42250127
t. stands for "terveisin" which means 'regards' in Finnish. It is used at the end of letters in Finland, and on the chans as well, preceding a signature of sorts.
It appeared first on the Finnish chans, mainly ylilauta, then spread to kc, then int, then everywhere.
And now you know.
>>
>>42250141
try keto
or just lowers your refined carbs to less than 100
>>
I fasted for two days and realized my mental addiction to food. Now I'm doing intermittent fasting and I feel fucking awesome. I don't have wild spikes in insulin and I don't feel like bloated shit all the time.
>>
>>42250167
actually it means 'thanks'
>>
>>42250169
Alright. I'm 5'6 154 so I wasn't sure if it would be pointless
>>
Good for fat loss
>>
>>42249881
Most people are fat because they eat a bunch of shit carbs like cookies and chips and soda. If you cut those but still eat brown rice you will still lose weight even if you're not keto. If you don't think you can control it, then go keto. Its at least a good excuse especially when eating with other people.
>>
>>42250998
What good carbs can you keep and still lose weight?
>>
File: 0723171138.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0723171138.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>42251019
leafy greens
broc
cabbage
shrooms
>>
>>42251019
Just be sensible. Small amounts of rice, sweet potato, dairy. They're just calories and as long as you're burning more than you're eating then you're good.

The thing with keto is a dozen eggs has the same calories as a 20oz coke, so its harder to go over your tdee. If you've psycho problems with snacks though it may be easier to just tell yourself "no carbs".
>>
>>42251019
the 0 carbs its a meme
slow absorption carbs are great
also this>>42250095 keto diet if for fatties
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.