[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overcoming Twink/Skelly mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: motivationgoals.png (2MB, 1192x1174px) Image search: [Google]
motivationgoals.png
2MB, 1192x1174px
I was having trouble trying to force down more food than I usually eat tonight, and it upset me.

Eating more food should be easy, right? Just eat more. But for some stupid reason, it's uncomfortable and difficult, even though I WANT to eat more.

Can any of you former skelly's give advice on how to eat more?
How did you train your stomach to allow more food in it at a time? What did you tell yourself? How did you gain more weight?

Thanks in advance to everyone, I'm just frustrated with something that seems so simple...
>>
File: IMG_20170723_210735.jpg (1000KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_210735.jpg
1000KB, 1564x1564px
I went from 135 to 210 in like 18 months. Obviously gained some fat but once I shred it'll look pretty good. I ate the same meals every day at the same times every day. I did force feed myself a lot and still do man, it sucks but you gotta do it. Also try GOMAD if you haven't heard of it, it worked wonders for me. Sorry thsee aren't very good pictures but whatever. Like 5'11
>>
>>42249996
Looks good brah
>>
>>42249621
liquid calories my dude, leaving skelly mode is hard to start with since your body isnt use to eating such large amounts, shakes, milk and stuff of the sort make it easier to push through.
>>
>>42249621
I can never understand this, what kind of food are you eating?
Is it low appetite, or maybe you don't have enough time?
>>
>Can any of you former skelly's give advice on how to eat more?

stop thinking about eating more in terms of grams, think about eating more in terms of calories

eat more calorie dense foods, puts less strain on the stomach
>>
File: Forbidden Fitness.png (988KB, 550x976px) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden Fitness.png
988KB, 550x976px
I suggest this book, it really helped me escape permaskelly mode. Can't wait for the second volume to come out sometime early 2018. I did FF + SS + GOMAD and I finally started seeing serious gains.
>>
File: 1500224544254.jpg (179KB, 550x976px) Image search: [Google]
1500224544254.jpg
179KB, 550x976px
>>42249621
>advice on how to wat more
Former skelly reporting in. Used to be 70kg, hit 95kg in my last bulk, cut down to 88kg in my last cut. 187cm tall, stats are 80/120/145/190.

Lemme tell ya, it's gonna suck. Just make yourself a giant bowl of food, put on whatever motivates you and treat that like you would treat a heavy set.
Tell yourself, that you won't get up, until you've fucking finished. Lift and sleep well. That's all I did, there is no magic trick.
>>
>>42252105
>>42252128
woah...
>>
Eat nuts for snacks. Eat breakfast lunch and dinner till you get full them eat another meal before bed. Also count calories you stupid twink. I gained 4 lbs in 3 weeks eating 2,400 calories a day. Everyone's different though so make sure you read the sticky to find out how many calories you should be eating a day
>>
I came from around 58 kg to 85 kg currently, i have done a mix of lots of chicken with potatos and countless shakes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.