[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEG general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

/lifteveryday/ general
talk lifts, experiences, goals etc

my thing is, is how do u guys handle lifting every day while competing in other sports?
>>
how do you program your routine in such a way that allows you to do stuff every day without hitting the same muscles two days in a row, thus ruining your recovery?
I would like to at least start doing 5 days on, two off, but I have no idea what to do outside of a compound and accessory each day with isolations on friday. and even then, I have no idea what accessory to do on squat day since I don't have a full gym at my disposal
>>
>>42248967
you can do the same thing every day, its about adjusting the volume.

what equipment do you have access too, and what are your goals? from there i can give u an idea of what to try
>>
>>42248989
>what equipment do you have access too
typical rack with adjustable safeties and bb holders. rack also has cable machines built in, lower pully and high pully positions. adjustable dumbbells. adjustable bench. bumper plates. ez bar and barbell. rubber resistance bands. kettle balls, they don't go past 20lbs though. I think that's about it really.
>and what are your goals?
gain strength mainly. I want to be able to lift heavier and heavier weight each week/month. in short, I want to leave humanity behind.

I feel like I take too long with my full body 3 day a week program. want to spread the workout over more days for less time each. I do not care if I spend more total time in the gym over the course of the week, especially on friday I can stay as long as need be usually, but during the rest of the weekdays I'd like to be done within an hour. that includes stretch time but that's no more than 10 minutes.

I'd think a main compound (DL, bench, squat, OHP) and an accessory each day would be good with many isolations on friday to close it out would work, but I don't know how to program that well. mainly squat day, and DL day to lesser extent. not sure what I can do on squat day that is legs outside of, well, squatting, with my set up. for DL, not sure what I can that won't hit arms too much (lat pulldown, pullups, so on) for the next day that would be bench/OHP focused.
>>
>>42248897
>lifting everyday general general
>>
>>42249079
well, if you want to try the >lift every day method,
id advise you try a 2 week cycle where you do weighted dips and t bar rows every day.
yes, every dmy. switch up the rep ranges to stay fresh. for exaple, go for a weighted dip 3 rep max, then a t bar row 10 rep max - its important to not, you can use alot of body english and cheating motions with the rows.

the next day, do a 3RM t bar row, followed by 10rm dips.

please, drink at least 2 litres of whole milk per day.

just add 5 pounds to your 3/10 rep maxes each time you go to the gym. its all about the mentality, go in with the lazer focus to go that little extra mile above what you did the previous day.

i know it may sound retarded, but ive done this - gained 40 pounds on my dip, and 75 on my t bar row in 10 days - without gaining size. so im sure if you eat to beg bigger itll work even better,

if you still arent sure, from what you've exmplained, 5/3/1 seems to be a good fit for you.
>>
>>42249133
>please, drink at least 2 litres of whole milk per day.

The important part
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.