[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are vegans fucking insane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1495704242633.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495704242633.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>
>>42247267
Have you ever met an actual vegan or are you referring to the trolls that pretend their vegan to cause arguments online?
>>
>>42247267
It's insane to be moral?
>>
>>42247267
Frontal lobe damage caused by a lack of meat consumption.
>>
>>42247436
Yeah seriously there's only a handful of actual lifelong vegans in the whole world.
>>
I was insane before I stopped eating animal products. Now I'm insane and hard to feed at parties.
>>
>>42248115
This. Every single vegan I know, and I know plenty, is like "Man I'm gonna go grab a burger" every few weeks.

My anecdotal evidence is acceptable. Accept it.
>>
Think about this
If most people followed the vegan diet that would need even more land than we are actually using right now to grow vegetables so even more animals would lose their natural habitats

How is that helping the enviroment at all?
>>
>>42248592
This is actually 100% wrong it's the exact opposite. Vegans are faggots but you're still wrong.
>>
File: vegan chad.png (550KB, 779x655px) Image search: [Google]
vegan chad.png
550KB, 779x655px
Because their aesthetic is superior.
>>
>>42248619
Why is this asshole always so fucking green? Does he have scurvy? Is it because he LITERALLY eats food out of the dumpster? Is he Piccolo's and Virginia's bastard child?
>>
>>42247267
Vitamin B12 deficiency leads to impaired brain function
>>
>>42248115
Well, that's because most die in infancy from malnutrition.
>>
>>42248592
We're using massive amounts of water and land to grow crops that only cattle can eat so we can have mass meat production, it's ridiculously inefficient and we could feed a lot more people growing actual food with that land
>>
>>42247267
higher test so they are more aggressive, not docile like estrogen filled meat eaters
>>
>>42247267
Can I get a rundown on vegan health benefits? It seems like it's way healthier than eating meat and milk, but I don't really know. I know soy and beans increase estrogen production though, so those are no goes.

> I don't give two shits about animal rights. I like hunting deer.
>>
>>42248798
You're not wrong but there is in no way a food shortage on the earth. Even places that are struck by famine could easily be well fed by our current levels of crop production. It's more a a logistical issue, a lot of food aid rots on the docks and never makes to to those in need, compounded by corrupt local govs and shitty third worlders who cant into agriculture like Zimbabwe VS Rhodesia in terms of economic and agricultural output.
>>
Trauma or abuse. They flee to the vegan believe system to re-structure.
>>
>>42248619
Jiminy cricket forgot to do anything but curl. No traps, no core, meh everything but bi's and obliques.
>>
>>42247267
Other way around - mentally unsound people turn vegan.

Of course once they're into the cult it just gets worse and they shut off normal people more and more, which makes even crazier.

You would be crazy too if you could only have meaningful relationships with people that share a cult with you.
>>
>>42249049
>tfw when rhodesia was the breadbasket of africa but zimbabwe begs millions in gibs because it can't even feed its own people
>>
>>42248592
I'm convinced the people that keep making this "argument" are vegans trying to make normal people look dumb.
>>
>>42247267
Not all of us are. However, the movement is often associated with hippies and "spiritual" people, thus the prevailing opinion that vegans are retarded.
Likewise, one could ask why are non-vegans fucking insane - more non-vegan pedophiles, cannibals etc. than vegan ones.
>>
File: fact check doggo.jpg (127KB, 724x678px) Image search: [Google]
fact check doggo.jpg
127KB, 724x678px
>>42250924
>there are more non-vegan cannibals than vegan cannibals
>>
>>42250924
theres more non-vegan everything if youre NOT talking per capita
>>
>>42250924
where does the underlying logic come from? you literally cannot survive on a vegan diet, so the appeal to nature is out
>>
>>42251166
I have a feeling that even per capita the numbers for vegans are better. Look at the average vegan. They are most likely:
>White
>Young
>Female
>Educated
>Middle class
All of which are correlated with lower crime rates regarding anything, like robbery, assault etc
I'm pretty sure the only crime vegans commit more of per capita is activism related destruction of property and disruption of peace
>>
>>42251218
>you literally cannot survive on a vegan diet
Name one nutrient you can't get
>>
File: 123.jpg (118KB, 1054x317px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
118KB, 1054x317px
fresh OC
>>
>>42251218
You shouldn't say shit like this when you're uneducated as fuck
>>
>>42248549
So you're saying you don't know any vegans?
>>
>>42248592
what the fuck are you talking about retard. The space we use to feed the fucking animals we slaughter is more than enough to feed the entire human population.

Dumb meatcuck
>>
>>42252193
I suppose that's a way of looking at it, yes.
>>
Because once you realize how much damage meat-consumption does to the planet, and how easy it is to live without, or atleast with 80% less meat, you realize how fucking cancerous humanity is
>>
>>42249049
most of famine struck places are filled with retards.
>>
>>42252450
Speaking of which, has anyone saved that screenshot of anon going to work as a doctor in a poor nigger country and whatever benefits ("gimmedats") the niggers received was wasted instead of invested?
There's also a comic going around (grayscale, Japanese) that shows a couple starving nigger children, when their parents received financial aid they made more starving children instead of making sure the forst two thrive
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.