[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much can you afford to eat in IF on a fast without? only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1500721260464.jpg (167KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1500721260464.jpg
167KB, 800x609px
how much can you afford to eat in IF on a fast without? only reason I ask is because I usually take a multivitamin in the morning and that is 50kcal will it break the fast?
>>
>>42247012
>how much can you afford to eat in IF on a fast without?

About the same amount as you eat without fasting, just with without.
>>
File: 2ouFq7k.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
2ouFq7k.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>42247031
I meant without restarting the metabolism
>>
>>42247063
50 cal will break the fast is usually the information spread around the IF/Leangains/MartinB scene.

This means anything with ~50cals has the potential to break your fasting state ie: Omega 3, MultiVitamins and even too many BCAA can break your fast. Some BCAA say 0 cal, but it's not true since the real number is ~3 cals/g consuming 20g BCAA could stop your fasting state.

With all that being said, as a long term IF user who has never eaten breakfast growing up: if you're using intermittent fasting simply to remain on track with a cut and not for the claimed margin boost in metabolism (a recent study on IF showed the difference in cals burned during a day while fasting to be ~20cals) then don't give a shit about something so small. I'd prob just time my multi around my post workout meal if I was in your position.
>>
>>42247012
>how much can you afford to eat in IF on a fast without?
>afford to eat
>on a fast
>multivitamin

i bet you thought i was gonna criticize you due to my greentexts but actually i just like that image
>>
>>42247012
>multivitamins with calories
You a kid or something bro? Go back to the drugstore and get a bottle of pills if you're that worried about yer vitmins
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.