[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it bad to eat bread again? I just read the back of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Why is it bad to eat bread again?

I just read the back of the bag
it read 44g of carbs 10g protein and 2g fat

I'm just trying to get fats out of my diet, but still be able to gain some weight, not in the form of muscle mass.
>>
lots of calories, processed breads have relatively little fiber, and the really good breads (Acme and such) also have a fuckton of sodium (which isn't a huge concern, but when combined with other sodium rich foods can contribute to bloating and possibly hypertension)

bread in moderation, especially whole grain bread with a lot of fiber and protein, is fine
>>
>>42246888
>gain weight but not in the form of muscle

Then bread is fine for you, people generally avoid breads and pasta on cuts. However since you're wanting to get fat, then rock out.
>>
>>42246912
>bread in moderation, especially whole grain bread with a lot of fiber and protein, is fine
This. White bread is basically processed garbage that adds to inflammatory problems. WW in moderation is totally fine.
>>
>>42246915
>people generally avoid breads and pasta on cuts
Why is this? I have pasta every day yet I can easily keep a 500 calorie deficit without being hungry.
>>
>>42246888
>I'm just trying to get fats out of my diet
Omega 3 oils like flaxseed (IIRC) help you feel good by removing carbon -- AKA, they're good (whereas carbs are replaceable with a multivitamin).
>>
>>42246930
dense carbs, for me anyway. Ive found increasing my legume intake (as a main source of carbs) is working wonders for me on this cut. Pasta also tends to make me hungry about an hour later, same with rice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.