[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the non-meme consensus on white potatoes? I always hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: whitepower.jpg (3KB, 240x195px) Image search: [Google]
whitepower.jpg
3KB, 240x195px
Whats the non-meme consensus on white potatoes? I always hear from normies that it makes you fat.
>>
Nothing wrong with them. People have been eating potatoes hundreds of years man. Now about getting fat.... what else are you eating? Are you active? Do you eat a lot of sugar? There's a lot that goes into being fat. Eating a potato with/in a meal isn't bad.
>>
>>42246098
>I always hear from normies

take it from the brosciencetards that tell you that you must eat 6 times a day to boost up your metabolism and that you should do leg/arm/chest/cock day to see real gains

>hint: the dont know bullshit about exercise, why would you take advice from them about nutrition? just count your calories and you'll be fine
>>
>>42246437
>he doesn't do cock day
How could you possibly think you're even anywhere near coming close to ever being able to make it?
>>
>>42246098
it's one of the best foods for human beings
>>
>>42246452
>implying

I do cock day with your mom m7
>>
>>42246437
>>hint: they*** dont know bullshit
fixd

>>42246452
>>42246504
kek
>>
>>42246098
complete protein carbohydrate

eat that shit

sweet potatoes are good too
>>
CONSUMING MORE ENERGY THAN YOU USE MAKES YOU FAT

I hate everyone that doesn't know that.
>>
>>42246582
so you hate like 99.99999% of the population

calm down Elliot
>>
>>42246598

REEEEEEEE
>>
Just dont peel the potatoes before boiling them, the nutrients are in the skin.
>>
Through potatoes may be a good carbohydrate for healthy individuals, Harvard School of Public Health suggests how many you eat due to their high rapidly digested starch content. This starch is similar to sugar and sweets in the way it affects the blood sugar levels. Due to this, people who are diabetic or prediabetic should eat only limited portions of this vegetable.
>>
>>42246098

Good for you but don't go crazy since they're quite high on the glycemic index.

Sweet potatoes are GOAT.
>>
File: ss.png (54KB, 662x772px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
54KB, 662x772px
>>
Probably the thing I miss the most on the low carb diet.

I'd buy a couple from wendys and eat them whole.
>>
Food of gods, kings and peasants alike. I eat them a lot. 2 boiled ones during workout works good. Great source of carbs. Also potato is the king of vegetables bruh. You should be thankful that you get to eat potato. If potato was a girl I'd impregnate and marry her bruh. Sweet potato is a good,probably better alternative but I dislike it's texture and sweet things in general
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.