[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up /fit/ >coworker and I are talking about gyms >tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1114.jpg (393KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
393KB, 1000x667px
I fucked up /fit/
>coworker and I are talking about gyms
>tells me his Planet Fitness is only 10 bucks a month and 24 hours
>never been into a Planet Fitness
>go in, 30 buck sign up, 10 bucks a month like he said
>ask the guy signing me up if there is a squat machine, he says "uhh yeaah"
>leave since I have to go home and get gym clothes
>come back
>all the squat racks are actually smith machines
>cannot cancel contact

How fucked am I?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>42245781

Do goblin squats with a heavy dumbell.
>>
>>42245781
It will just help you with form. Just squat with a plate.
>>
>>42245805
Squat with a plate? like holding 2 45s?
Also I thought since smith machines tracked you it didn't help with for or stabilizers
>>
File: hq-goblin[1].jpg (398KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
hq-goblin[1].jpg
398KB, 709x709px
>>42245798
>goblin squats
>>
>>42245781
oh no you lost $10 haha
>>
Power snatch a barbell from the bench Press, place it on your shoulders and squat.
>>
welp time to get good at oly lifts and front squats as that is all you can do
that is if they have a barbell not attached to a shitty machine.
odds are they don't, and if they do, odds are they will tell you to stop doing dangerous things like oly lifts and squatting outside the guilloti- err I mean squat machine

the only value PF has is their free food they give out. if you get enough of it and store it for later, it's actually a very good price per month even when considering the first time sign up cost.
>taking home a free large meat lovers pizza each month from those fuckers
that's 12.50 right there, so go ahead and change me 10 bucks idgaf
>>
>>42245781
why the fuck would you need squats anyway
>>
>>42246193
12 month contract
30$sign up fee
39$ annual fee
10 due at sign up (for that month)
so 189$
>>
>>42246849
He's in breech of contract. He told you there were squat racks, there is none. Contract is null and void.

That, and do a chargeback on your credit card if they continue to refuse. Credit card companies almost always side with the customer. Make sure in your claim to describe the exact breech of contract.
>>
>>42245781
>cannot cancel contact

When I wanted to get out of my contract, I just canceled the credit card account I used to sign up with.
>>
OP here, I canceled it just losing the 30 dollar sign up fee. Just going to go to 24 hour and pay the extra 30 bucks a month.
>>
>>42246884
>He told you there were squat racks

He asked if there was a squat MACHINE, which translates to smith machine.

OP dun goofed
>>
>>42245781
is that houston, tx?
>>
>>42245781
>>42247291
Houston and Katy
26 lanes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.