[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to not go on PSMF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Is there any reason to not go on PSMF?
>>
>>42243017

How do you do it right?
>>
>>42243017
If you're in Auschwitz.

>>42243703
"Lyle McDonald - The Rapid Fat loss Handbook"

Should be a pdf on google somewhere.

Tl;dr - Eat only your required protein and fast through everything until your next refeed.

Rinse, repeat.
>>
I've done it 3 times now with great success.

If you are fat as fatass it's the only way to go IMO. If you are lean it works well too but once you get down to sub 15% bodyfat you have to eat like 300+ grams of protein a day so it can be challenging at that point just to eat that much chicken/turkey/fish.

I found 900 calories a day of just chicken and broccoli with vitamins to be easier than any other diet I've tried. It's so simple and limited to what you can eat that there's really no way to fuck up unless you have zero willpower. Most of the time you don't even want to eat your meal but you know you have to.

Mustard and Pickles will save your sanity.

Any questions let me know. It's really cool seeing daily progress, which you generally will on this diet if you do it right.
>>
Cut to true skelly
Recomp to natty limit while underweight,advanced lifts or better
Bulk 1000+ on IF while progressing strength and volume
Never cut again only recomp or slow your bulk

Guaranteed better gains and aesthetics than whatever clunky shit you're trying to do right now
>>
>>42244141

PSMF will get you to skelly 100%
>>
There's only one reason not to do it, and it's a doozy.

Willpower.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.