[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NoFap/NoSex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

/fit/ I don't come here often and I'm looking for advice.
I've recently been working out and changing my lifestyle and trying not to be a fucking living beachball and disgusted with myself for the rest of my life.

Over the past few weeks I've managed to drop from 113kg to 83kg but now i seem to be stagnating there.

My gf and I have sex perhaps once every 1-2 days and she thinks the idea is laughable but I'm willing to try it out if it means getting rid of this remaining excess fat.
Will going NoFap/NoSex for a while help me lose the weight or it this just a meme and if it isnt how do you negate/resist the urges?

I dont need to be some physical god of some kind, I just want to look in the mirror in the morning and not be disappointed with the way i look.
>>
The idea of nofap is to boost test and help make gains in muscle, but the actual physical effects are minimal at best. Psychologically your milage may vary. In either case it has nothing to do with fat loss. Denying your gf sex to lose weight is a bad idea. If anything fuck more got the cardio.
>>
>>42241993
ah okay so then basically nofap is for muscle building and not weight loss.
Thank you based anon. Fucking 1 reply and its already more useful than 100 retarded articles on google... i need to come here more often.
>>
>>42242027
fucking retard
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.