[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not reading The Bible between sets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1498250776182.jpg (303KB, 598x714px) Image search: [Google]
1498250776182.jpg
303KB, 598x714px
>Not reading The Bible between sets.
>>
File: Varg.jpg (47KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
47KB, 300x400px
>worshipping a kike on a spike
>>
Rust wasn't really a fan tho
>>
>>42240626

The lesson that Jesus is supposed to teach you is this: life is unfair and full of suffering, but if you have faith that speaking the truth and acting decently will make it better, then you can create a better world for yourself and for everyone in the process.

How can you have something against this?
>>
>>42240652
Cool message Jesus but I still don't wroship you.
>>
File: HallstattNordid.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
HallstattNordid.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
>>42240652
Because it is sheer faggotry. When you have kikes, niggers, spics etc., in your land and you behave like that, you deserve misery.

Fucking christcucks are hard to tolerate. I would respect you guys more if you weren't such pussies. Learn to toughen up and stop being such faggots. I wish you the best.

Race >>>>>> religion
>>
>>42240652
I don't need Jisus ti act decently though. I got an education.
>>
>>42240667

Protecting your family, nation, people, country is an act of decency. Speaking the truth about potential threats, such as that of Islam and other political forces in our age, is still speaking the truth. Do not confuse the message of Jesus Christ with weakness. It is not. It is supposed to give you strength in times like these: speak the truth as you see it even though it will have consequences in the short term for you socially, politically, and even financially. Do not let these transient matters sway your faith that calling things as you see them is the right thing to do. That is the message.
>>
>>42240623
Jordan pls go
>>
File: 1447442971067.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1447442971067.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>42240623
>not listening to bible audiobook in old Greek while running
>>
>reading the literary jew in between sets
No thanks.
>>
>>42240652
That's not the message Jesus shared at all
Jesus spoke extensively on the fact that the end is coming and it's going to be terrible, and the world is going to continue to get worse until then, but you can be saved for eternity by faith in him
>>
>>42240828

That's called being a fundamentalist and that is not the point.
>>
>>42240626
>fight against the criminal behavior of usury
>still considering him a fucking kike
u wot m8
>>
>>42240626
>listening to some nord cuck with mental issues
>>
>>42240690
Das rite! I don't need no jesus or religion or nothin'. I've got my big giant intellect, I've got LOGICAL ATHEISM. I can use reason to deduce my morals from the ether.

Don't worship some imaginary god. Worship the intellect. The intellect is all knowing. All you need in this world is intelligence.
>>
>>42240667
>>42240652
>>42240626
>obese NEET's larping as pagans

hmm
>>
>>42240626
Someone please alert me when this spineless LARPing pansy criticises Islam.
>>
>>42240667
Indulging the /pol/tism for a second, it isn't whatever ideaology people might choose to interpret from Christianity, it's the fact that instead of being in touch and proud of one's own culture and religion, people just accept a technically foreign religion because they caved to a foreign narrative that "my religion is more authoritative and yours is now pagan".

tl;dr I think /pol/ is garbage but I can muster far more respect for the pagans on /pol/ than the christfags and catholic apologists.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.