[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clubs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rejection.jpg (36KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
rejection.jpg
36KB, 400x305px
Okay so fit must know about clubs right? so last three times i went to clubs i always found some girls to dance with that were qte.14 and madeout with them.

So this time friend told me to go to new club and entire night couldn't find any qte to dance with or hookup with. What the fuck gives?

the girls in this new club were all white and im not (i look like the rock but not as big) and my strength is 1/2/3/4. Entire night i began enjoying myself less and less the more i tried interacting with girls but met with rejection. None of my mates hooked up either.
>>
>>42240622
clubs are just a ruse to take money from poor saps and give women validation.... unless you are a drug dealer or someone higher status, waste of time.
t. shy awkward adult too scared to approach grills
>>
>>42240622
Just go back to the old club. Snow-nigger women are a nightmare anyways. Black pussy is juicier.
t. a spic
>>
maybe they were in groups so they can't do whatever they want openly? people change dynamics completely depending where they are and with who they are
>>
>>42240622
>not white

shoo!
>>
>>42240635
Sometimes there are drunk women that are horny tho...

>>42240644
Yeah from now on i'll do that, the vibe of the club completely put me in a not fun mood. I waited in line, paid entry and when im in women don't want to dance? like what i'm shredded (for normie standards)

>>42240653
Hmm maybe thats part of it but the entire time i was there none seemed interested unlike other club.
>>
>>42240622
some clubs have female "promoters" they pay to go around and dance with guys and get them to buy drinks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.