[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lift to try to better myself >feel weak and little progress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: crii.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
crii.png
10KB, 216x233px
>lift to try to better myself
>feel weak and little progress
>after a while change my mentality and lift cause i hate myself and tfw no gf
>feel somewhat stronger and more gains
Why does this work?
>>
because ultimately you are not meant to make it, and the few gains you see motivated by >tfw no gf are only meant to trick you into thinking the effort might be worth it for you
you will continue posting here as years go on, having made mediocre progress on your fitness and next to none socially, and wonder why nothing has changed for you
you will post your stats, strength, or CBT, and ask "how could i possibly not have a girlfriend? what do i need to do?"
the answer to that question lies in the fact that lifting to try to better yourself didn't "work" for you.
>>
>>42240595
Gainz Goblin detected. Feel free to drown in your own misery, don't drag others down.
>>
>>42240823
>lifting for girls
>gainz goblining yourself from the getgo

pick 2
>>
>>42240544
You're going to make it brah
>>
File: vrLZIXg.jpg (144KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
vrLZIXg.jpg
144KB, 633x758px
Self-loathing and shame are the best motives for man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.