[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bracing the core/back pain/abdominal breathing thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: diaphgram.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
diaphgram.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
HELP /FIT/. ive been struggling with back pain for years due to sports. i've been lifting and by now i've had enough back strains, disc pains etc. that i defs know what is wrong and right in terms of proper posture for the lifts. i've grown up in snap city so ive lived by my favourite moto: "if you have no problems you are either dead or you're sleeping".
there's always one thing i've never had down: bracing the core. lately ive finally felt like bracing has been "taking stress off my back". but around two weeks ago i had another back strain. "no biggie, nothing new here".
but no it was a new thing. anyway i move to try and diagnose where the disc strain is has not complied with my understanding of back pain. i gave it a week and then felt confident enough to train because loading the spine wont hurt it.
after training i noticed that when i go for the belly breath i feel the strain at the most relaxed point but it goes away when i tense to finalise the bracing movement. *point recorded in head*
another training session and same pattern occured. after two days of rest (some fine doms in the legs) and ready for next session it hit me: it wasnt pain from the back at all! Fuck.
my mind muscle connection to this thing has finalised: in the low back side of ribs area. if i belly breath when i reach the point where the belly is at its max balloon-ness it hurts.
final verdict: i probs have something wrong with my diaphragm.
have anons experienced this before?
how long did it take to heal?
do i need treatment or just time off?
do anons even feel their bodies like i do?
have anons worked their heads around injuries like this?
tfw when under 20 yrs age and back already feels like you're 50.
>>
I was about 20 years when i started having similar problems like you. My training and lifestyle led to great stress on my back (a lot of sitting down and improper form). My single best tip is to train abs/core like a motherfcker. The more "awake" your abs are, the less stress on the back. Also, don't do exercises that feeds this unhealthy stress, even if it means having to alter your program greatly. Final tip: keep working on having good posture (tons of how to videos online). Give it time, and improvements will come. Hope this helps :)
>>
>>42241382
Thanks anon and absolutely. But right now I aren't training cos of this diaphragm thing. I can't even sneeze. I breathe in for the sneeze and once the breath gets too big the stain pain comes and the sneeze just cancels.
>>
Have you considering something radical like seeing a fucking doctor?
>>
>>42241563
Tomorrow my dude
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.