[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buff Dudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
any opinions on their workout plans?
https://www.buffdudes.us/products/b-u-f-f-dudes-12-week-plan-book
also if anyone has it and want to share it that'd be cool yo
>>
>wanting to do some fake natty routine that these retards advertise

fool and his money are easily parted
>>
Unless you're at an advanced level there is no need to spend money on a training programme
>>
>>42240484
this
>>
>>42240471
The guy on the right should stop roiding to much

Or maybe the brother on the left should start pinning more because they're he's getting left behind
>>
>>42240471
I'm really starting to hate all the professional production going into these YT channels. Buff bros are a bunch of try-hard faggots. They're not not in the slightest. I'll take Bugenhagen or Clarence0 over their gay shit any day of the week.
>>
>>42240840
Well I used to watch their channel purely for entertainment, but yeah taking lifting advice from them is stupid. I don't even see it as a lifting channel, desu
>>
>>42240840
torokhtiy, alsruhe, alphadestiny are one of the best information channels on lifting at least as much i can remember from the top of my head

bugenhagen and clarence are decent too but most of the time they only post their workout and drop a tip here and there but their channels are still miles ahead of any other garbage you can find on jewtube
>>
File: muhammad.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>They're not not in the slightest
*not funny
>>42240872
while I am not entertained I get it
>>
>>42240484
/thread
>>
Didn't have a look, since most routines are memes and a waste of time.

Just fucking lift heavy, routinely and keep your calories in check.
>>
>>42240883
yeah there's plenty of channels that know what they're talking about but when you've been into lifting for years and not a complete moron you should've figured out what works for you and what doesn't. I watch Bugenhagen and Clarence0 for entertainment and motivation.
>>
>>42240471
You're just paying for something you can find for free on the internet. It's a generic routine with someone's name attached to it.
I mean the video series where they put that teen on their program is pretty much proof that their programs aren't good because it didn't work, and their instructions and form pointers were pretty bad. The kid was lazy too which didn't help I guess. It's basically an online documentation on how their product doesn't work.
>>
>>42240484
fpbp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.