[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he elite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: JeffAlley1_400x400.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
JeffAlley1_400x400.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
Is he elite?
>>
>>42239181
Sure is, don't let the idiots on you meme you telling you otherwise, clickbait titles, but info is solid. He's not like every other "fitness" youtuber who basically talks about fitness sometimes and then starts drama he never involves himself in that lame crap and plus he's trained ELITE professional athletes. Oh and his Max size program aint too bad either
>>
>>42239181
>>42240199

Shill
>>
For being an old manlet he has an amazing body. I won't look as good when I am his age without using gear.
>>
>>42239181
is jeff natty?

some of his videos he looks VERY lean, much leaner than confirmed natties like scaht hermahn. also he's very lean year round, is in his 40s and his job relies on him having a good physique

thoughts?
>>
>>42239181
I think he is the guy that Dom Mazzetti is parodying when he does Bro Science Life.
>>
>>42240203
Not a shill, feel like all the pussies on here use that word when someone says real shit about someone else. Cant prove anything I said wrong I never said that giving him such would give you instant gains and turn you into an elite athlete.
>>
>>42240203
fuck you tubby
>>
>>42240234
No he's not, are people really this clueless or does going on 4chan decrease IQ dramatically?
>>
>>42240248
Have you seen his videos? They are full of broscience stuff you would see someone doing at a Vasa fitness. And the dude fucking does every goddamn video with his shirt off. Even videos where he is standing in front of a whiteboard giving a 10 minute lecture and does zero exercise.

>Hey bro, i'm roided to the gills and any normal dude is going to take his shirt off for a video to talk about preacher curls for 20 minutes.
>>
>>42240271
Eh he's trained pro athletes before just cuz you look like shit you scream roids, from my experience the people who are locked in don't shout "Roids" every chance they get, but thats my observation. IDK how its bro science, he has video explaining typical bro science, and sometimes explains how what the bros say are right or if its wrong. For example the whole notion of if squats boost testosterone, of course proven not to be bro science, but later goes on to say that this slight boost in testosterone will not only help just legs but also the muscles that you worked the day before that are currently recovering. Out of all the youtube channels he's helped the most, plus he's a damn good physical therapist and a complete athlete not just some meathead
>>
>>42240271
Complains about shirt off, you mirin?
>>
>>42240271
>broscience
you do realize he's got like a masters in phisical therapy or some shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghn_BH1eGv0
here is some random guy determining if Jeff is natty
>>
>>42240271
Preacher curls? My mans mirin and that caused him to go stupid, he hates preacher curls, he likes training more athletically, so things like dumbbell curls on your feet are more his thing.
>>
>>42240231
Not going to answer your question, but you are retarded
>>
>>42240308
a masters in physical therapy is not a legitimate qualification. it better than nothing, but not something the btfo criticism

every video Ive seen from him is facebook tier garbage aimed at the lowest common denominator. see someone like mike israetel for someone who actually understands and discusses the science of training
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.