[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for people trying to lose weight. What do you eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500752037390.jpg (24KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1500752037390.jpg
24KB, 400x599px
A question for people trying to lose weight. What do you eat for breakfast and dinner that dont make you gain too much weight? Thank you.
>>
>>42239091
Low carb, high protein. Hopefully something that fills you up without being too calorie heavy.

I tended to go with greek yoghurt, fruit, and a lot of water. For dinner, I went with Chicken breast, salad, and a lot of water. Make sure you're drinking a lot of water too.
>>
Breakfast - Eggs, coffee, and maybe a small serving of cereal

Dinner - Loads of possible combos. Always try to include a meat (chicken preferably) though. A personal favorite is rice, chicken, and avocado after a heavy lifting day.
>>
>>42239091
if you plan on eating carbs for fiber/some protein, eat them in the morning so they dont turn into fat
>>
Hey OP,
Something that worked for me is drinking more fluids. I drink like a cup of green tea and water in the morning before I eat breakfast. By doing this, I eat way less in the morning to the point where eating becomes highly undesirable. I also try to drink a cup of water before eating dinner so I naturally eat less and feel more full.
>>
what to eat for breakfast: chicken broccoli water

what to eat for lunch: chicken broccoli water

what to eat for dinner: chicken broccoli water
>>
Would oatmeal be appropriate?
>>
>>42239211
Only if you squat directly after
>>
>>42239091
>What do you eat for breakfast and dinner that dont make you gain too much weight?
Less.
>>
>>42239091
Breakfast most days for me is oatmeal, 100g egg white omelette with mushrooms and or salsa and 200g yogurt. Usually under 400 calories and filling as fuck.

Dinner is hard to say but last night I had a whole bag of spinach with 250g honey mustard chicken with onions, capsicum and carrot. Again was under 400 calories and filling as fuck. As a former /fatfuck/ dieting becomes easy as shit once you have done it for a while
>>
>>42239101
this is my diet basically, rarely eat lunch
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.