[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are servicemen so jacked? What are they feeding them? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2435654.jpg (2MB, 667x438px) Image search: [Google]
2435654.jpg
2MB, 667x438px
How are servicemen so jacked? What are they feeding them? I've known so many skinnyfags that joined the service and they come back yolked.
>>
>>42238515
They don't test for roids and 90% of the job is downtime doing nothing.
>>
I came back from basic training fatter than when I left desu. The actual reason that a lot of people in the military are fit is not because of the PT that they are forced to do, although some of it is good exercise, it's because they go to the gym and doing better on a PT test makes you more likely to be promoted.
>>
>>42238529
How common are roids in the service?
>>
File: 1449698759902.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1449698759902.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>42238515
I'm in the army (PFC) on Ft campbell right now and can confirm that what this anon has said >>42238530
is largly true. How fit you are also depends a lot on leadership and your MOS. an 11b is gonna be more fit than an office jockey 42a. The DFACS offer a wide selection (the same selection every day) of deep fried garbage or chicken breast broccoli and rice.
>>
>>42238515

I hate chicken breasts, broccoli, rice, and cereal when I had access to the chow hall. Always PT'd 2-3 times a day when not deployed or in the field. It is not difficult to do and eventually you begin to love it.
>>
>>42238515
There are a lot of fat people in the military too. I know, I work at the FAC and monitor PT tests. I see them first hand.

>Do abdominal tape measure
>40 inches
>fat person: "I need a 39"
>me: "You are 40 inches sir"
>>
>>42238579
A friend of mine was in the marines and they got test pinned for them by the doc when they were deployed, dunno how true that story was
>>
>>42238515
the gym's free
the store that sells liquor also sells ON
>underway
you can choose dumbbells, bike, or yoga mat
milk technically costs less the more you drink it

if you fail the physical readiness test twice, you're out. it's cheesedick as fuck though

t. PO2(SS)
>>
Lots of people on steroids.
Lots of downtime to workout.
Lots of food at the DFAC.
Lots of exercise depending on MOS.
Lots of motivation to get in shape for promotion points.

Pretty fuckin easy.
>>
File: 1483229489799.jpg (3MB, 3056x3483px) Image search: [Google]
1483229489799.jpg
3MB, 3056x3483px
>>42238515
>Women

If there was ever a sign that the army was cucked it's women.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.