[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6th day of nofap after the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: christus_in_der_wu.jpg (58KB, 550x471px) Image search: [Google]
christus_in_der_wu.jpg
58KB, 550x471px
>6th day of nofap after the gym
>>
>>42235495
you got this, senpai
>>
>>42235495
NOFAP man back at it again

You got it, just don't touch your dick, period
>>
File: DEvYVLlXcAEwy79.jpg (267KB, 1155x1587px) Image search: [Google]
DEvYVLlXcAEwy79.jpg
267KB, 1155x1587px
When you are about to cum, your body extracts a lot of precious proteins, minerals and other goodies from your organs, including the brain. All this is send into the sperm for the most holy purpose of creating a new human being. When you masturbate every day you are constantly leeching important nutrients from your body, zinc for example. You are also depleting your testosterone and other hormones. As the days go by, your brain becomes cloudy and more stupid, your organs become weaker and weaker. Sicknesses await to sprout in your body and alert you of your wrong living. Your eyesight worsens. The hormonal disbalance makes you easily upset and reactive, like a woman.
>>
>>42235706
These are all made anyway and constantly detiorating and being replenished. When you cum, youre simply expelling them. Your body constantly makes these anyway.
>>
>>42235706
i am sure that edging compounds this

i don't cum that often, but i edge for hours. and it makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>42235861
>>42236043
The occult truth is that while the sperm is physically full of nutrients, it contains the "creative sex force" or your life force. It is a strong force that makes you vital, shimmering, aware, concentrated. It can be used to rebuild your body, when you stop wasting it. Or more easily, it can be used to materialize all your dreams in the physical world. It is the inventor who neglects his wife and works on his project all day, manifesting a great invention. It is like "willpower fuel" that can make a boy become the chef or the astronaut he always wanted to become. It makes you more creative and bright. It makes you "alpha". You get what you want. It is what made little art school rejected Hitler into a man who killed millions of people and almost conquered the world.

And this is basically what the creative sex force can be seen like. It is at the base of your spine. It can pass through your spine and through 2 coiled channels around it. People can make the sex force rise and give them enlightenment. It can be used to merge the heart and mind together and purify man from any sickness. That includes all your fears, traumas and mental issues. But you don't need that yet. You just need to stop wasting your force, and to put it to a better use. As long as we achieve that, the world will be different tomorrow.
>>
I'm on day 3. What finally pushed me to stop was the realization that fapping is exactly like a drug, a cheap short-term solution.
>>
>>42236061
>t. Laozi
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.