[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is abdominal breathing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (135KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
135KB, 625x415px
I've been getting into running recently and I've been trying to learn how to breathe properly so I don't fucking die after 2 minutes. People have been telling me to do "abdominal breathing" but I have no fucking idea what that means. All they can tell me is vague shit like "just breathe through your abdomen" and I don't fucking know what that means. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
>>42235257
Meaning you breathe into your gut you fucking idiot.

Imagine you're getting to get punched in your stomach. Breathe in and flex.
>>
Try doing what the Russian Army does. Sing while you run, it will teach your body to breathe through the diaphragm.
I stutter, but after this kinda training I usually end up speaking like a normal person again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7FIpqPvL7E
>>
File: 1497685336393.jpg (94KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
1497685336393.jpg
94KB, 770x702px
>>42235271
I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. I already breathe in. Do I flex every time I breathe? All that does is stop my breathing
>>
>>42235257
breath so that your stomach expands instead of your chest and shoulders heaving up. that's all abdominal breathing is

also if you're just starting to run don't fucking sprint all-out like the naurto tier autist you are. you have to pace yourself
>>
Put your hand on your belly.
Breath in such a way that your hand gets pushed out.
That is abdominal breathing.

Protip: It's also good for relaxation, and if you coach a girl to do it during sex, it'll improve the experience for her dramatically, cause her to vocalize involuntarily, and improve her ability to climax.

Works on men as well, but mostly just for prostate orgasms.

Everyone should know how to do abdominal breathing, because it's useful in fitness, meditation, anxiety management, and sex.
>>
>>42235308
Is that really all it is? From what I can tell I do that normally.
>>
>>42235333
Yes. Breathing from your abdomen means breathing from your diaphragm, so just expand through your abdomen and your back when breathing in, and do not raise your shoulders when you do so.
>>
>>42235304
I stutter as well. Is this really gonna stop or at least reduce my stuttering? Going to try it anyways
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.