[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Anon Fitness General /mal-fg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Bodybuilding-Contest-Abs.jpg (93KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Bodybuilding-Contest-Abs.jpg
93KB, 620x349px
This general is for the purpose of centralizing male presence in the board,
create a community-based advice/critique/support system built for anons and by anons,
where femanons are free to participate too.
If this is your first time posting and you'll be asking for advice, please consider doing the following things
to advance your case :
>read the sticky, and explain in what way it hasn't given you the information needed, to justify for
your need to make this post.
>check out the imgur with the lists of books on the topic you're interested in. Read the ones specific
to your problem/question and if you don't find a solution/answer, come ask then.
>post stats that are relevant to what you're asking (height, weight, body fat %, current nutrition plan,
current objective, current exercise regimen,etc...)
>post a recent picture if you're looking for physique advice such as how to isolate a muscle group, or
what to work on given your genetics and proportions, or a body fat % estimate.
>state clearly what it is you're looking for in terms of information, and be as precise as possible.
>try and be concise too, it'll really help other people to not have to sift through unrelated, unasked for
stuff such as your personal life stories, and generally all the fluff we don't need to hear about.

Disclaimer : The sticky is a work in progress. We need as much information we can get. Feel free to post
new content to be added to the dropbox and request links to be added to the pastebin. We are going to need
a FAQ, but I'll leave that to make after a couple threads in, where we have a better idea of the general
enquiries most femanons have.

The essential links :
>Sticky : https://pastebin.com/1yggKWEH (embed)
>Ebooks : https://imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
>Infographics : https://imgur.com/a/54aqI
>>
>>42234746
Funny but stop being a fag

I'm not a femanon, and I'm not trying to white knight, but there are fitness things that girls want to talk about that anons don't know jack shit about

The thread can also help regular anons too. I'm trying to get my gf to work out with me and their advice helped me achieve that

Who cares if the femanons want a thread? It's better than clogging the board with another attention whore thread or vegan trap thread. The overall quality of the thread is better than all the THICC threads or skinny fat threads anyway
>>
>>42234835
lol
>>
>>42234746
traps are gay
>>
>>42234835
shut it queer
>>
>>42234746
>Triggered special snowflake needs a safe space
>>
File: me.jpg (46KB, 302x646px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
46KB, 302x646px
ihihihihhiihhi, it's my first time here xD be gentle girls ! How can I avoid shits while squatting? It's kinda ruining my bubble butt workouts :(( Only serious answers pls, rude=block I'm not a manslut.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.