[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letting of eating to lose weight. Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: vientre-plano--620x349.jpg (103KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
vientre-plano--620x349.jpg
103KB, 620x349px
Not eating to lose weight.Post your experience:days without eating, weight losed, your weight before and after...
>>
I tried it to begin with but it sucked, you can try keeping yourself busy with vidya or some shit so your mind is off of hunger. Gave it up and just went running.
>>
>>42234661
The easiest way to lose weight is keto because you're never hungry. The fastest way is getting sick and not eating anything but gatorade and bananas for a few days.
>>
>>42234719
>keto
Opinion disregarded
>>
I'm at hour 43 of my first fast. The hunger was only kind of annoying, its more the mental difficulty of getting over the addiction of food.

The mental clarity and energy is astounding. And I'm like 30%bf so it's not like starving myself is really going to be detrimental for a while as long as I drink water.
>>
>>42234735
ok fatty
>>
>>42234661

Fill plate with greens.
>>
Been doing IF and keto for 70 days. I dont eat until 5PM and stop at 9PM.

5'11
started at 257
now at 222

Also working out 5 days a week and drinking about 1.5g of water a day.
>>
>>42234858
Also I drink coffee in the morning and then work out early. Anytime I get hungry I just drink a ton of water and do 25-50 crunches/leg lifts/planks and it kills my appetite.
>>
Water fasting.

You're welcome, OP.
>>
>>42235025
But it's effective?
>>
>>42235181
Fasting doesn't slow your motabolism, it reduces calorie intake, and forces your body into ketosis. Yes you will lose weight if you are fat.
>>
But, how is the best manner manmee to not feeling hunger???
>>
>>42234735
Any low carb diet will make you feel less hungry.
>>
>>42234858
Too much water
>>
>>42235688
Make your peace with it. Pangs are the reminder that there are no shortcuts to achieveing goals.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.