[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weak to Strong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: before-and-after.jpg (103KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
before-and-after.jpg
103KB, 1024x536px
Anyone have any pics/transformation stories, specifically from going weak to strong? I notice most stories/before & after pics involve somebody who can already squat 100lbs+ starting out. (For example)

Anyone start out only squatting the bar, or something similar?
>>
Are there actually guys that aren't strong enough to squat the bar? You have to be extremely malnourished to not be able to do that, surely.
I think most people that start out with just the bar do so to learn form and increase their mobility rather than for strength reasons.
>>
File: 2u1bxTI.png (478KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2u1bxTI.png
478KB, 600x600px
>>42234279
>specifically from going weak to strong?
>>
Yes op, I wouldn't call myself strong now but definitely much better than before. 1 year ago I was the definition of skinnyfat, couldn't see the top part of my pubes with maybe 13 inch biceps. Now I've gotten to 16inch with considerable muscle mass on just about every part of me. I swear my shoulders have gotten wider as well. It can be done! I had trouble benching the bar, couldn't do a single pull-up. Eat, train, rest.
>>
>>42234327
Well for example I can only squat 95lbs on my 2nd week, but I see many others saying they can squat 2 plate by the 2nd month
>>
>>42234332
Whoa, peak performance looks like THAT?
>>
>>42234375
Most people who say that are probably lying. And you have only been trianing for 2 weeks, it probably has more to do with your form and flexibility.
>>
>>42234376
Yes. You may not like it though.
>>
>>42234375
2 months to 2pl8 is a straight up lie for all but a small percentage of the MALE population all of whom are probably OVER 170-190lbs. That's simply not something possible for people not in those demographics, and even if you are, people who can do that are still outliers. 2pl8 deadlift in 2 months is reasonably realistic, though.
>>
>>42234332
What a shame, dude would have been AESTHETIC as fuck if he hadn't fallen for the GOMAD+SS meme.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.