[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning Routine General - /MRG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1469669601031.png (2MB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1469669601031.png
2MB, 1024x1019px
4:45 AM - Wake

>200mg caffeine pill slammed down with ~20 ounces of ice water
>2 to 5 minute cold shower
>Linear Progression of non-meme bodyweight movements (Push-ups, Pull-ups, Squats, Elevated Handstand Push-ups)
>Jeff Cavalier's floor based ab routine + isometric movements
https://youtu.be/9VsDP584zyQ
>Joe DeFranco's Limber 11 + Simple 6
https://youtu.be/FSSDLDhbacc
https://youtu.be/cgxr6xAB5ZM
>Drink amino shake with ~20 ounces more water (contains a ~15g combination of BCAAs, L-Glutamine, and L-Arginine AKG)
>15 minutes of HIIT intervals on stationary bike
>make breakfast [5 whole eggs with cheese, spinach, onion, peppers, and garlic, 2 slices of hickory bacon, and 2 servings of fruit (usually mixed berries and an apple or pear)]
>take calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, 2g vitamin C, and 5000iu vitamin D-3 (every other day) with ~20 ounces more water
>Shit
>Shower (with lukewarm water while I shave + daily skin care routine. Finish with cold water)
>Get dressed
>Pack lunch + gym bag
>Head to work for 8:30 am

Post your AM routines that put you on the fast track to daily success. You do have a daily morning routine, right anon?...
>>
I used to remember when I was autistic re. routines, nootropics, all kinds of stimulants and supplements, exact dosages.

it didn't make me happier.

also, you should read up cycling caffeine (because on a constant dose you're mostly just avoiding withdrawal symptoms) - as well as antioxidant megadosing and metastasization.
>>
>>42233185
I'm not into the nootropics BS, I just take the caffeine to get me up in the morning. After that and the cold shower I'm wide awake. It's also the only caffeine I take during the day.
>>
Exspensive pee in this thread.
>>
>>42233113
>wake up
>shower
>eat breakfast and have coffee
>brush teeth
>go to work
that's about it. Seems to be working OK so far
>>
File: w33d.jpg (14KB, 326x304px) Image search: [Google]
w33d.jpg
14KB, 326x304px
>>42233113
>be interning in philly over the summer
>wake up 5:00am
>roll out of bed onto floor
>hate myself
>stumble into kitchen
>coffee made night before, chillin in fridge, chug that shit
>eat a fuckin apple
>wake up a little
>change, dip downstairs to my apartment gym room
>PT, it's either a HIIT, short cardio, long cardio, or lifting day
>back in my apt by 6:30
>another round of coffee
>brekky, hardboiled eggs and another apple
>dip for the metro by 7:05 sharp
>ass in the chair at work by 7:50

fuck Philadelphia
>>
>>42233113
Wish I could get up that early but I only get back from practice at 2230.
>>
>>42233443
OP here, that's literally when I go to bed
>>
>>42233466
Are you getting enough sleep mr dubs?
>>
>>42234480
Yes, I've had zero sleep issues ever since having a set bed time and wake time. Personally, I feel like sleep is more about consistency rather than the total hours you get. 6 days a week I'm asleep by 10:30 pm at the latest and up by 4:45 am sharp with no exceptions.

Saturday nights and Sunday mornings I am flexible though as I have a functioning social life. Usually in bed by 1 and up by around 7:30ish on Sunday morning.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.