[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>redpill me on vegetables

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0086.jpg (74KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
74KB, 544x408px
>redpill me on vegetables
>>
they r good 4 u
>>
>>42232423
they provide all the nutrients you need
>>
>>42232441
Lol!
>>
>>42232423
They are delicious
>>
>>42232423
easiest way to get cancer asap.
>>
File: Mark_Fuckerturd.jpg (430KB, 700x970px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Fuckerturd.jpg
430KB, 700x970px
>>42232423
yes goy eat (((vegetables))) they're good for you yes...
>>
>>42232423
>buying into the agricultural jew
I genuinely thought /fit/ was better than this
>>
>>42232423
because they dont scream when you kill them the vegans think that they are the only food that exists on this planet.
>>
>>42232423
vegitables, hah, where do i start? most children are taught that vegis are yucky, and it is common in adolecent culture to refuse to eat them. but despite this popular belief, veggies are actually pretty cool and also kind of healthy. take procoli for example (like in ops picture) yes this vegitable is green and looks like a tree. it tastes like grass and can be eaten with a salad dressing like thousand island or sweet baby rays blue cheese and pumpernickel bread
>>
>>42232786
I enjoyed this post too much
>>
>>42232786
very informative, thank you
>>
>>42232423
They are good for you. Espescially if you grow them yourself in fertile healhy land.

Also media and now sadly academia has heavily pushed vegetables as BAD FOR YOU because of social reasons.

Entire Vegan thing along with HAES is subtle us vs them psyops to get people to consume food in certain ways.
>>
>>42234344

>Also media and now sadly academia has heavily pushed vegetables as BAD FOR YOU because of social reasons.

Excuse me?
>>
>>42232423

Practically all of them taste better steamed; add vinegar and a pinch of salt + pepper for flavor.
>>
>>42232786
:)
>>
>>42232423
Nothing easier than roasting some chicken on a bed of vegetables.
>>
Vegetables are pretty cool bros. They have nutrients and shit that makes your body run more efficiently for mad gains. They are also low in calories so you can fill yourself up on them instead of cheetos. Once you train your tongue to enjoy food that doesn't give you the 'betus, they provide extra flavor and texture to every dish. Contrary to what the children of the corn syrup believe, they are not expensive. Also, they make your dick harder and your balls bigger.

tl;dr: If you don't eat your vegetables, you are a faggot. 10/10
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.