[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on woman-only areas? I personally love them because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170722_175404.png (42KB, 1080x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_175404.png
42KB, 1080x301px
Opinions on woman-only areas?

I personally love them because
>most people who use them are disgusting landwhales or vapid roasties, while women that actually care about training don't dress like sluts and don't pretend that getting mired is literally rape
>it means dumb roasties don't hog squat racks with their near-bodyweight quarter ROM bullshit
>>
i wish my gym had a colored people area so the people who actually shower and dont smell like chicken noodle soup could work out without wanting to throw up
>>
>>42232339
Guarantee that the only people that would be there are fatties and old women.

Women who are fit go to the gym to BE checked out. That's what they do.
>>
>>42232339
They should just make an entire women-only gym so those bitches can stay the fuck away and stop doing retarded shit on the benches in the dumbbell area.
>>
>>42233221
good post
>>
>>42232339
What is in the women-only area? If there are free squat racks then I would take full advantage and spout outrage at those who would assume my gender.

My gym should ban old men from the free weights area. They smell really bad and curl in the squat rack.
>>
I'm all for gimmicks that subsidize my gym cost while not impacting my ability to workout in the slightest. That's the greatest thing about the SJW shit: they're an easily exploitable market

>>42233266
We have those in America. It's a chain called Curves
>>
>>42233221

Go back to Pol faggot. How does it feel knowing that if your true feelings were exposed to the world, everyone that knows you would shun you (including your parents) and you would die with literally no one caring. Hahaha loser
>>
>>42233821
post tits
>>
>>42233821
Who taught this monkey how to write, bloody hard that must have been.
>>
>>42232339
I don't fucking care.
Any chick who NEEDS a gym and a woman's only area of a gym is not worth my time, hard earned gains and massive cock.

Let the fugsters, oldies, and lezzies have their private area. Just hope it doesn't end up like those other safe places for women where a chick get's lez raped.
>>
>>42233821
Pajeet detected
>>
File: 1492718848460.jpg (46KB, 546x426px) Image search: [Google]
1492718848460.jpg
46KB, 546x426px
>>42233821
>>
>>42233221
amen

Turks and morrocans are the absolute worst. Fucking dressed up like jihadis with galatasary and barcelona shirts and scruffy beards calling eachother "warrior" and "killer" while pressing lmao1plaet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.