[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your biggest weakness is traps? Care to elaborate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: opfuckeduplastthread.jpg (4KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
opfuckeduplastthread.jpg
4KB, 250x187px
>Your biggest weakness is traps? Care to elaborate?
>>
>>42231290
They're not gay, I swear
>>
File: Anon BTFO by Christ.png (168KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
Anon BTFO by Christ.png
168KB, 500x521px
>>42231298
Jesus says otherwise. Do you have the nerve to contradict our Lord and saviour - the Son of God, anon?
>>
>>42231290
>y-yeah, I c-can't get them to grow
> I DONT FUCK MEN
>>
>oh I see you've been trying to address this by smashing traps every day....
>>
>>42231342
I'm an atheist
>>
Yes. I fell for the deadlifts are enough for traps meme.
>>
File: 1500183450506.jpg (478KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
1500183450506.jpg
478KB, 500x909px
>>42231342
Jesus died for our gains, spiritually and the gym. Amen
>>
>>42232197
why is is backwards?
like it starts with the last letter of Jesus' name first? is that how they read in hebrew? from right to left?
>>
>>42232499
Hebrew is read right to left.
>>
File: towerofbabel.png (94KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
towerofbabel.png
94KB, 561x342px
>>42232499
Yes, it goes right to left.
One interesting thing to note from the Tower of Babel, is that languages that were east of TOwer of Babel write/read right to left. And those languages that are read/written west of it go left to right.
>>
>where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

>I'd say my biggest weakness is listening.
>>
>>42232197
this reads like the guy on youtube that has videos that say "you won't believe this is how the world works!" I find the videos fun. but i don't like watching them when doing psychedelics. I question this reality. lol
>>
>>42231290
Okay so I have a question.

I've seen posts and what not about people saying how traps are bad and they make your shoulders look narrow. But is it something that can be considered aesthetic?

I'm obsessed with strength and power, rough childhood, and I live in a part of town where you gotta look tough without saying much. So naturally, traps. I've been doing rack pulls and power shrugs and noticed a lot more respect from others especially in the gym. But I feel like aesthetically I'm starting to look a bit weird.

Any thoughts on this idealogy?
>>
File: 1499583308094.jpg (108KB, 897x526px) Image search: [Google]
1499583308094.jpg
108KB, 897x526px
>>42232561
bro, can you please dump your jesus collection?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.