[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multivitamin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3247.jpg (40KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3247.jpg
40KB, 480x456px
So I'm wondering if it's worth getting a multivitamin supplement?
I already have a healthy diet and I know that pills aren't magic, but will they maybe help my recovery and make sure that I don't have any deficencies?
>>
Your diet probably isn't healthy.

Why didn't you ask this in QTDDTOT?

Do you really think that you are above everyone else on this board? That you can just start a thread for no reason? There are no downsides to multivitamins. If you even read SS you would know that. So you clearly have not read SS. Go to tumblr or some other fat positive piece of putrid shit website you complete fucking retard.
>>
>>42231299
My diet is healthier than yours you cancerous meat eating fucking faggot I'll beat the shit out of you and shove a multivitamin down your fucking ass ok you dyel fuck?
>>
>>42231420
haha
>>
File: 1496191685055.jpg (60KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496191685055.jpg
60KB, 750x750px
assuming you're not living off mud cakes like poor Haitians, you probably don't need a multi-vitamin.

getting 100% - 250% of your daily value in whatever every day may have an adverse effect on your health in the long run
>>
Zinc l arginine and vitamin d /k2 have helped me noticeably in that I now get rock hard morning wood.
>>
>>42231584
What is a daily amount? Eg. That meagre amount of 60mg of Vit C?
That should keep a bedridden infant alive, true. But an adult male athlete probably needs a bit more than that.

The problem is, due to the high pollution in water and soil caused vegetables and fruits to lose a lot of their micronutrient content compared to the values measured many decades back when the RDAs were established.
So no problem with getting a bit of extra in.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.