[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/diet/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Soy-whey-protein-diet.jpg (21KB, 250x163px) Image search: [Google]
Soy-whey-protein-diet.jpg
21KB, 250x163px
Welcome to the diet general!
Not making gains despite doing meme workouts from the sticky? Want to lose weight so you can see your dick once again? Want to just be a normal, healthy person that gets the proper amounts of macro and micro nutrients everyday?
Well, start focusing on diet my man.
>How do I start eating right?
Read the other parts of the sticky than just the ones that talk about weight training.
>how do I count calories?
Download one of the trillions of fucking calorie counting apps and take a minute after eating to log your food.
>As long as I fit my macros, does it matter what kind of food I eat?
As long as you don't care about being a bloated, acne ridden hog with blood pressure that is measured on the Richter scale, then ya.
Please discuss your diets below, give tips to newfags, ask stupid questions, and maybe even shitpost about meme diets like raw vegan and Paleo(although keep that shit to a minimum please).
>>
>>42230002
What should I be cutting out of my diet to reduce pimples? I'm 19, so it could be puberty on the way out, but these fuckers keep coming back (face only)
>>
>>42230023
First of all get a proper skincare routine. Use 2% salacylic acid pads once a day(stridex is a good brand), and wash your face with either CeraVe or Cetaphil. Next, cut out soda, fast food, candy, etc, and eat more fruits, veggies, and whole foods in general. Skincare is 90% of acne, but diet is what helps you get that last little bit off your face. Good luck senpai.
>>
my cutting diet

6'0 170 lbs

2 eggs
50g bacon
250 g chicken breast
600g milk
500g cucumber

1200 cals
130g proton
>>
>>42230076
I live pretty health and am relatively fit, done everything except use lotions and stuff, I also don't wash my face.

if I were to, at the least, start washing my face every morning and night, would that improve my skin significantly? Or do i really need products? I'm on a tight budget, don't have daddys creditcard (>tfw no daddy)
>>
>>42230280
I mean, stridex is like 5$ for 55 pads, but ya, just washing will immensely benefit your face. Also don't put lotion on your face if you have acne.
>>
>>42230190
unless you're a girl that's not a cutting diet, that's a jew in nazi germany diet
>>
>>42230190
Man, cut out the bacon and get some fucking veggies in ya. Also 1200 calories a day is a Reddit meme you need at least 1800 at that height.
>>
File: IMG_0337.png (135KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.png
135KB, 600x337px
5'7 230lbs.

Starting a diet to lose weight. Went to Publix with a $50 gift card I got from a family member forever ago and bought these items.

Eggs
Spinach
Brown Rice
Honey bunches of oats (sugar I know)
Ground turkey
Shitload of assorted beans
Broccoli
Cucumbers
Zucchini
Mushrooms

What else do I need? And how do I make this not taste like shit?
>>
>>42230456
cucumber is veggies brah
>>
>>42230023
go to the doctor and get it looked at, if it keeps coming back it could be cystic acne which requires antibiotics
>>
I just ate an egg, two slices of rye toast, a country fried steak, 2 pieces if bacon, and sliced potatoes with cheese for breakfast.
How fucked am I?
>6ft1
>200lbs
>>
>>42230023

Cut down carbs significantly and eliminate sugars. Eat more sat fats, protein and things like brazil nuts, avocado and low carb vegetables.
>>
>>42230190
If it works for you man, looks like fuck all but I do about 1200-1500
>>
>>42230002
My diet isn't very strict, I just categorize foods in three ways: Avoid, Embrace, and Eat Regularly.

I avoid processed foods, and any foods high in sodium, saturated fat, trans fat, sugar, and artificial additives. Specifically, I avoid mammal meat (beef, pork, etc.), cheese, butter, desserts, prepared meals, and packaged food.

I embrace whole and natural foods high in vitamins and minerals, omega 3 fats, fibre, complete proteins, and antioxidants. This includes whole grains, fruits, vegetables (specifically brightly coloured or leafy greens), nuts, seeds, chicken, fish, eggs, quinoa, lentils, and beans.

There are certain foods that provide key nutrients that I consume every day in fixed quantities, usually small or moderate. This includes probiotic yogurt, green tea, and dark chocolate (that last one is also for my mental health!)
>>
>>42230002
racially targeted diet? RACIALLY TARGETED DIET TIEM

https://pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm
>>
I just ate 20 mozarellas and now I want to die
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.