[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 17

File: cheatingfaggotsgeneral.jpg (886KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cheatingfaggotsgeneral.jpg
886KB, 1200x800px
Steroids general
Read the wiki
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

NO SOURCE TALK

Previously on no homo general
>>42209104

Crusader is that bogan - insecure and violently aggressive towards anyone who looks or talks to his ex - now they are back together and he wants to pay for her fake tiddies. Will this end in a jim bean fueled rage?

Will a girl ever touch Jerry's penis?
CT Fletcher needs a heart transplant.
LGD is better than Anavar, and dont you forget it bitch
>>
>>42229458
>CT Fletcher needs a heart transplant

Considering his diet (ridiculous crazy amount of McDonalds multiple times a day) and copious gear use this is not surprising.

Gear is not that dangerous, but it does raise your BP somewhat (some more so than others) and increases your cholesterol - compounding that with saturated fat and lots of sugar is going to make it snow ball while on gear.

Let this be a reminder to at the very least keep your blood pressure in check.
>>
say I found a source that carries everything I need
T, orals, AI, PCT etc
Do I order everything at once?
>>
>>42229458
3 year old tren e, test e, and sdrol... safe? Air conditioned >99% of the time, no direct sunlight.

Great? Safe but diminished? Danger do not consume?
>>
>>42229482
tren and test might be diminished, why do you have 3 year old gear?

sdrol safe, unlikely to be diminished if its dry (powder, caps).

draw some oil and put in on some flat glass and smell it for rancidity.
>>
>>42229477
domestic? yes why not.
>>
>>42229503
Because I got severely injured in a not steroid (or sport) related incident, and I'm just now really getting back. And I had just dropped 700ish on gear when it happened.
>>
>>42229503
also, thanks, although I don't actually know what rancid oil smells like, I'm pretty sure that won't be hard to discern
>>
>>42229475
Nigga is old, I don't even want to make it to his age.
>>
>>42229506
now that I think about it 1 big package is less risky than 2 smaller I guess
thanks
>>
What's going to happen when bitcoin splits?
>>
>>42229585
Theoretically it'll be like any other stock split, twice as much supply, half the price.

Might look to short some idiots when they freak out and think its crashing and sell sell sell though.
>>
>>42229458
>Crusader

I was just watching some wwe shit then youtubed it, and holy shit

>On June 25, 2007, police entered Benoit's home in Fayetteville, Georgia[109] on a "welfare check" after several missed appointments, leading to concerns.[110] The officers discovered the bodies of Benoit, his wife Nancy, and their 7-year-old son Daniel at around 2:30 p.m. EDT.[111] Upon investigating, no additional suspects were sought by authorities.[112] It was determined that Benoit had committed the murders.[113] Over a three-day period, Benoit had killed his wife and son before hanging himself.[12][13] His wife was bound before the killing. Benoit's son was drugged and likely unconscious before Benoit strangled him.[114] Benoit then committed suicide with a weight machine.[113][115]

This is the future that awaits Cucksader

>then committed suicide with a weight machine
LIGHT WEIGHT BABY
>>
>>42229597
So if I was to buy some for an upcoming purchase do I wait for it to stabilize or will I be alright holding onto $300 worth of btc for a day or two?
>>
>>42229628
The poor girl did nothing wrong. Hopefully he leaves his ex/gf/beard out of it.
>>
>>42229639
Just send it straight to your supplier in btc, youll pay exactly what the gear was priced at in your local currency.
>>
>>42229697
Thanks anon I genuinely never thought do it like that.
>>
File: 1499105540146.png (283KB, 584x362px) Image search: [Google]
1499105540146.png
283KB, 584x362px
>>42229458
What's a good cruising dose for test e? I'm coming up on the end of my 12 week test e cycle and I wanted to cruise for a bit until I have enough tren a to blast again.

200mg maybe?

Would I also pin every 4 days still or can I go to just once a week?

sry for bein dumb
>>
>>42229475
Well it was either gonna be the heart or the kidneys.
>>42229778
I cruise on 200mg teste. Puts me at about 1600ish. 2 shots a week for steady blood levels. If you only wanna do one shot get some test u for more stable levels
>>
>>42229458
I might be a cuck but anybody who lets other males uneccesarily talk to or look at your gf is a mega cuck
>>
File: IMG_7423.jpg (119KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7423.jpg
119KB, 742x742px
This kid had zero muscle mass and coaching from sadik hadzovic and all the progress he made was losing maybe 1% bodyfat and jumping on steroids lmao
>>
>>42229628
Why do you people think I'm homicidal towards my gf?

I tear up when she pretends to be hurt when we play fight. I wouldn't hurt a hair on her head.
>>
>>42229822
Ahhh. Basically your gf will spread her legs behind her head for guys who simply speak to or look at her. Since she's so willing to do that the only way to prevent it is to prevent any males from having contact with her and vice versa prevent her having contact with other males. Got it.

Not that that justifies threats of criminal assault though.
>>
>>42229822
No, that isnt how it works buddy.

You have mental issues
>>
>>42229822
>being this insecure.
>needing to control you gfs interections because literally any boy she talks to is going to appeal more than you
>>
>>42229847
He has muscle in both pics, not a lot plus is quite lean.
>>
>>42229852
She's actually incrediblu shy, uncomfortable and intimidated by male attention.

I also have huge amounts of jealousy.
>>
>>42229857
>letting women decide literally anything other than what makeup to wear
>>
>>42229778
200mg is above natty unless you're a low responder or something. Plus is low enough to not have issues.

I know most people will say 250-300mg, but I think 200 will have you ready for blasting again quicker (bp, lipids etc).
>>
>>42229458
What do you guys think about supplements? I've always taken whey to (help) meet my dietary protein needs of course but I see more and more people use glutamine and creatinine for bulking, not to mention all this other shit like BCAAs and casein protein. What supplements do you guys take?
>>
>>42229863
>Huge amounts of jealousy
You'd be like the perfect bf for cuckolding desu, that'd work so well.

Imagine your gf coming home with cum soaked panties.
>>
>>42229884
Whey for fast absorbing, casein for slow. Think about why you'd want either way. Whey is good post workout. Combined with casein is better. Casein good for steady feed of protein, useful for psmf too. Caseins texture sucks though.
>>
>>42229887
I would find out who the guy was, pack my shit and molotov his car/house or kill his dog or something.

And leave gf. I've been cheated on once by ex-ex gf and I will never tolerate that shit again
>>
>>42229898
would ya now, faggot. Your father diddled your bum and youve still not as much as called him a cunt
>>
>>42229913
Interesting that that's one of the first retorts you came up with. Anything you wish to share, anon?
>>
>>42229884
Most of my supplementation is for countering steroid usage effects. I.e. vit e, grape seed, liver support etc.
Glutamine, ecas and that sort of stuff are excellent for pre contest when you need low cal high nutritional value but when im getting plenty of food in i dont think its as neccessary.
>>
>>42229875
>>42229809
Aight, thanks lads. I think I'll do between 200-250mg. Do you guys use AI at this dose or is that not needed? I'm personally prone to gyno and get flare ups every now and then
>>
>>42229913
What's sucker punching an old man going to get me?

I'm fairly sure the fact I have no contact with him fucks him up more than he lets on. Out of my siblings I'm the only one who has zero contact. He texted me on my birthday which i didn't respond to and he's also asked my sister numerous times how I'm doing.

The cunt can go to his grave knowing his son hates him.
>>
>>42229934
*flare ups on 500mg test e I mean
>>
>>42229872
Well she decided to date you so maybe she needs the guidance

>>42229898
Kill his dog? Your a real hard cunt lol maybe you should kys. Out of everyone in that scenario you deserve it the most
>>
>>42229934
I do not but i keep the bf under control and eat alot of cabbage (its not a meme reeee). You should be okay especially on 200mg but if your gonna bnc bloodwork is gospel
>>
>>42229964
Animals don't have souls.

Have I upset you?
>>
>>42229974
>bloodwork
can't get bloodwork because in military wooo

this is gonna be awesome, i can't wait to make mad gains while fucking up my body for the long run
>>
>>42229934
Same with me but I never needed any at 200.
>>
>>42229697
Where is the best place to buy btc like this? Ausfag btw
>>
>>42229860
he literally does not look like he can bench 135 lbs
>>
>>42230017
>i can't wait to make mad gains while fucking up my body for the long run
Unironically love this attitude its how i roll. I assume the training in the military should keep your cardio good atleast. That mre shit has a alot of sodium right?
>>
>>42230017
> fucking up my body for the long run
go back to le reddit you dumb faggot
>>
>>42230037
I had a coinjar account. You'll need to verify to do this.

Or you pay by bank deposit to someone selling them.

Or you use a Bitcoin atm which has bad rates.

Coinjar and similar usually have the best rates out of the available options.
>>
>>42229898
You sound like a massive pussy m8.
Address your obvious issues
>>
>>42230135
Tfw manlet rage is real
>>
>>42230037
Coles or Woolies
>>
>>42230091
MREs will make you a fat bloated mess, guaranteed. That shit is so bad for you, but there are times where I don't have access to a gym and eat that shit for weeks straight, so I do what I can.

Luckily my job has me on my own program as far as pt goes (fmf corpsman) so I have plenty of time to lift. I know I should do more cardio though, but I like lifting a lot more
>>
>>42230139
Not raging at all, you just sound incredibly insecure with issues you should work on.
>>
>>42230147
Woolies brah. Something about the coles meat wierds me out plus their bakery is shit
>>
>>42229939
So, your father who abused you and turned you into the mess that we all have to put up with today gets a pass but someone who uses your gf as teh whore that she is, well their dog gets a kick?
>>
>>42230160
I was more thinking bp and rip kidneys. Are you not concerned that youll get like deployed or whatever and end up a low test mess in a warzone. I honestly have no idea how the army works
>>
>>42229898
...you know she spent your 'break' soaking up as much semen as she could physically handle?
>>
>>42230256
I find that difficult to believe from her.

>>42230181
Maybe one day I'll finally snap
>>
>>42230275
>Maybe one day I'll finally snap
you wont, you're a pussy
>>
>>42230293
I think by snap he means cry to a korean basket injecting forum who cant stand him and by one day he means twice daily
>>
File: pct.jpg (115KB, 1134x289px) Image search: [Google]
pct.jpg
115KB, 1134x289px
>>42230193
Usually if I am deploying, I'll get a big heads up 6-9 months in advance. If that happens, I'll just pic related as PCT protocol for BnC, and my test should be recovered by the time I get sent out.

There are some dudes who are completely fucking stupid though. I know a guy who ran an oral only cycle for 4 months. Crashed his test and started lactating.

But yeah roid use is talked about a lot. The military would rather have you illegally get huge than do drugs any day of the week, as it costs way more money to test for roids than rec. drugs. Just dont get caught with your vials
>>
>>42230293
That's why I take steroids. Much easier to intimidate and prevent rather than to actually fight.

I've been in one fight in my life and it was a draw until we got split up.
>>
>>42230314
Idk even know what oral effects prolactin m-tren?

I guess the military is mire progressive than i thought although i cant see those words ever being used. Steroids done properly are nothing but beneficial if the goals is anything ohtsical
>>
I fapped once then I was so horny I had to fap again 4 minutes later, I get boners when I am near a woman that isn't older than 40 or a 3. Please how stop this
>>
>>42230663
Estrogen
>>
Does anyone else a lot of the time not get muscle soreness after workouts? Like there's just no soreness or feeling. But if you stand up off the floor you really feel the weakness and sluggishness standing up compared to normal, just absolutely no soreness.

This wasn't from gear use, I remember I used a lot of beta alanine 2 years ago which give me tingle feelings.

But ever since using that it's often been like this but never before using.
>>
>>42229822
I had the same cuck thoughts as you when i was at a higher dose of mast. Especially when i was super paranoid about some message i have read from my gf how a faggot at her gym try to hit on her and how other males were looking at her and how she liked the attention.

But when i think about it now with a clear and not paranoid thought, i realized that if it happens, it happens. You can not do anything about it. She is the one who's guilty not him. Because she knows she's cheating and he probably doesn't even know.
>>
>>42230900
the problem with the "live and let live" attitude is that if she does hop on tyrone's bbc because you let her roam free, you will never find out about it until weeks/months/years later, if you even find out about it.
>>
>>42230936
I think it's unhealthy to spy and to control somebody. Trust me woman think just like us, but with at more subtle way.

I am secure enough to accept that. I said to my gf if such shit will ever happen i wouldn't bother and be with someone else really fast if i want to.

Trust me they hate it when you say shit like that and when you don't care. That day you care and act like a fucking pussy and are constantly paranoid about her cheating like crusader you give them control.
>>
how do i avoid fake muscles and get real muscles instead?
>>
>>42230663
you are ugly and therefor standards are low
>>
>>42230894
Soreness is no indicator of gains being made.
>>
>>42231148
Don't fall for the steroid jew, creatine and bcaa is all you need to build solid real muscle
>>
>>42231158
yeah maybe but it's not fair either way, i used to have 0 boners and now I have some that last 15 minutes, I am only on 150 test E too, I bet rapists are high-t motherfuckers
>>
Any reason why I shouldnt just take 200mg Test a week and avoid AAS?
>>
>>42231265
no. you are just ugly bro. especially now that you are identifying with rapists.
>>
>>42231272
Kill your self. Get out of my thread. Yes there is a reason, it's because you're a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>42231281
Wow I just came here for some help and opinions

Nice roid rage btw
>>
>>42231272
>Test is not an AAS
wew
>>
>>42231179
True, Common mistake
>>
>>42231294
Well I think Test is a big difference from Tren is all I meant
>>
>>42231308
I don't know what you want to know to be honest, if there were no reasons to do it why would people do it? More roids=more gainz
>>
>>42231179
>>42231300

That is completely not what I asked however
>>
>>42231440
I think my post implied pretty clearly that most people who have been training for a while don't get soreness.
>>
>>42231124
Gf hands me her phone on occasion and asks me if I want to go through her messages. She knows it makes me feel better when she offers. I rarely do unless its for shits and giggles or I'm just foaming at the mouth with jealousy. She goes through my phone as well, it's just a normal thing for us.

>>42231272
W-what?
>>
>>42231265
Actually very low and comparably low genetic conjstivikity with most partners. Rape isn't a feasible means of reproduction in tribe based societies. Products of take tend to be shunned. Rapists are denigrated as foul degenerated that couldn't reproduce otherwise.
>>
>>42231500
This isn't normal. Your relationship is founded on a non foundation of trust. No wonder she left you. She only came back because you're a safe place, a comfort zone. Codependcy without a true sense of intimacy. That's pitiful. Please don't kill her when she realizes she resents and hates you for making her need you.
>>
>>42231529
Thanks anon. We're going to get married some day and I'm going breed her.
>>
>>42231551
That's a huge mistake because your genes are painfully subpar. For the rest of us please don't reproduce. We don't need more emotionally unstable, gay, half retarded, manlets running around. You're enough.
>>
>>42231586
Reminder, Crusader is a stupid fat angry manlet, so he wont listen to anything you have to say anyway
>>
>>42229992
Fuck you cuck, kys
>>
>>42231792
Sad but true. Ironic that he posts about eugenics and racial cleansing, yet he's a prime candidate for sterilizing.
>>
>>42229992
I would fucking John Wick your ass
>>
>>42231502
>Rape isn't a feasible means of reproduction in tribe based societies.
You rape the other tribes stupid.

Anybody gave good tips for rape btw?
>>
>>42230315
Who the fuck are you? Nobody is like this in real life and if you are it's sad.
>>
>>42229992
Wow you really are a shit person, no wonder your gf prefer the bbc
>>
Trying to get my blood work today...
>>
>>42232958
>Hmmm anon your quality of life is looking too good and stereotypically masculine
>Better reduce the dose and put you 10 points after the minimum reference range level
>>
>>42232958
They're lying to me
>>
>>42230900
>and he probably doesn't even know.
Agreed with everything until this part. They generally admit to having a bf before cheating.
>>
File: 1366492086029.jpg (47KB, 262x326px) Image search: [Google]
1366492086029.jpg
47KB, 262x326px
>tfw you want to buy pwo even though you probably don't need it
>>
>>42233358
Mixed, some do some not. But then again most men don't even care.

Speaking of that. I just heard that my older brother found out that his married wife cheated on him. Life is though. Too bad, he's as beta as crusader which caused it probably.
>>
>>42233567
>some do some not.
They do it to be able to blame the other guy. "I told him but he didn't back off", that silly logic.

Lol at your bro. Sloots gonna sloot
>>
>>42233752
What if there's an explanation for this shit?
(What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his dick?)

Yeah it also even happened before and be just stayed with her. I just want to fcking slap his fcking, but then again it's his beta cuckery choice.
>>
>>42233806
Inb4 your gf cheats on your with your beta bro

>m-mast treats me so bad with his alpha biceps.
>oh bb so sorry to hear. Come here.
>sexy times
>>
theoretically should I make 3 times the gains at 600mg test vs the normal endogenous levels (about 200).
3x test, 3x gains?

and what about adding in something like mast ^^
>>
I think the best way to get a wife at this point is to adopt a lil boy, start him on hrt, then in 10 years marry her

>>42233827
How do I get girls like this
>>
>>42233897
Get to know them. Get them drunk. Stick it in the pooper.
>>
>>42233895
No. Look up the study.
>>
>>42233906
Their pooper. Not yours btw.
>>
>>42233918
Then whats the point

>>42233906
I was hoping I could stick that first step
>>
>>42233827
>>42233827
Implying he can satisfy her. Why would his wife cheat on him in first place then.

>>42233897

Copycatting Jozef fritzel, that's cliché coming from you Jerry
>>
>>42233936
Its a good idea, he was a smart guy
I bet I could get an unregistered chinese girl cheap
>>
>>42233911
wut study

I FUCKING HATE CAPTCHA. I HAD TO GO THROUGH 7 JUST TO POST THOSE 2 WORDS. FUCKING NEWAGE 4CHAN
>>
>>42233962
Cut off your arms and legs and you be the little boy
>>
>>42233986
Ive been a little boy.
I want to be a little girl.
>>
>>42234009
Okay do the same but put on a wig
>>
>>42234016
My chad facial structure would never pernit it
>>
>>42231500
>Gf hands me her phone on occasion

Well yeah, that's because she just deleted the stuff she doesn't want you to see. Why would she ever give you her phone with incriminating evidence?
>>
>tfw discovered rassomalai
>tfw ate retarded amounts of it
>now im bloated as shit, like, 10lbs of water weight

I can see now why pajeets are so far and weak.

Gonna go on a 48 hour water fast to cleanse myself of these negative aesthetics and lose the water weight.
>>
Got my blood work done, hemaocrit/hemoglobin is through the roof and its time to donate blood agsin

Thick blood = heart issues senpai
>>
Hopefully at this wedding ill be able to improve my ratio of girls kissed:dicks sucked.
Im not on tren though so Ill just have to hope theres an open bar

>>42234187
Just bleed yourself
>>
>>42234187
>>42234213
i just donated and before they took my blood they tested my hgb and it was fine. didnt find out what my hemaocrit or rbc was but can i assume those values were ok too?
>>
>>42234213
I can't bleed myself, I don't have the right kit for that

Frankly, I've been told to go talk to a hematologist

My full blood count is off the charts, so they are saying lower my gear usage and go see a doc

I might have polycythemia...
>>
>>42234252
They certainly will be after you donated.
All roids raise em though, and rbc doesnt really decrease

>>42234274
>right gear kit
Do you have a needle 25g+?
All you need

Damn dont gave cancer
>>
>>42234293
do roids affect platelet count? mine was in the low 300s
>>
>>42234293
>Do you have a needle 25g+?
>All you need
M-my blood didn't go through a 20
>>
File: 20170722_163948.jpg (984KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_163948.jpg
984KB, 2592x1944px
Do you reckon this is an infection? thanks mates
>>
>>42235199
I reckon I'd infect that booty
>>
>>42235199
Nah thats a phat boipussy anon

Not even gay but damn, confused boner
>>
>>42235199
>>42235212
ummmmmm..... gay???
>>
>>42235199
Looks like cancer
>>
>>42235199
Why are you so hairless
Post feminine penis
>>
>>42234318
Increasing testosterone actually changes a lot
>>
Hey fraud. Is 30mg oral winstrol okay during PCT?
>>
>>42231586
>>42231821
>>42231926
>>42231952
>>42232071
>>42232367
Hehe
>>
Weekly reminder to go to Church because old ladies love giving you free food.
>>
File: magda-proski-fran2.jpg (105KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
magda-proski-fran2.jpg
105KB, 764x1080px
>>42229458

I have
1) Arimidex
2) Test enanthonate 250.

Is that enough for a first cycle, or do I need more for PCT?
>>
>>42235566
>Do I need more for pct
Yes.
>>
>>42235530
No
>>
File: 1499717613804.jpg (61KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499717613804.jpg
61KB, 625x500px
>>42235577

I'm on Finasteride...

What would ideal PCT be for first ever 10 wk test e 250?

HCG?
CLOMID?
NOLVADEX?

What dosing?

Anything else?

C'mon scrubs, I'm reading and hearing all sorts of shit from "You could literally just do the test and be fine" to 10 substance combos
>>
>>42235566
>>42235662
you're a fucking idiot get out of my thread
>>
>>42235662
hey what is that link doing at the top of the page is it a link to bimbos porno?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 218x218px
Apartment complex called me about a possible package issue

I have gear waiting to be delivered, starting to think maybe one of my neighbors got the package and opened it with gear inside since my apartment called me and mentioned something about someone getting the wrong package or did I get something..

I didn't mention anything about gear but did say I am waiting for a package and haven't got it yet....
>>
>short ester test
This shit's amazing, I legitimately get a sense of well being out of it that I NEVER got from longer esters.
Pinning every day or every other day sucks, but fuck me I just feel good.
>>
>>42236216
Just remember nobody has a right to open your mail. If threaten you with expulsion or drug charges just say you didn't order and then turn it on them asking why they opened mail not addresed to them?
>>
File: 1500768309844.gif (582KB, 384x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500768309844.gif
582KB, 384x202px
>>42236216
>>
>>42235413

1mnth blockers + estro

smoked meth for the first time

Making it.
>>
>>42235199
looks like a bruise.
i guess nicked a vein can do that? not sure

if theres no lump and not warm then its probably ok
>>
>>42237763
I think its bruised from massaging it

There is a lump and the whole ass is swolen. I pinned there on Wednesday. The same thing happened to my right ass (pinned almost a week ago) but it went away 2 nights ago.

I'm thinking its just a Sub-q leak?

I'm pretty pissed off it hurts too much to squat.
>>
>>42237847
hey i havn't started roiding yet. but that sounds like a subq injection
>>
>>42237847
Is it red and warm to the touch?
>>
>>42238097
How many of us fgts actually do roid on here because I come to ask questions occasionally and I hope some of you actually are sticking yourself with metal rods and shortening your lives along with myself.
>>
>>42238118
frauding is just a meme. nobody here actually does stick needles in their asses lmao.
only you fell for it
>>
Here's a question for you guys: if I do a beginner cycle of 12 weeks, 500 mg of test per week, approximately how much would I be able to add weight to the main compound lifts every week?
I am intermediate level right now.
Is 5 kg a week realistic? 10 kg?
I've done my research into everything that I need to know before starting a cycle, but one thing I don't know yet, how much strength gains can I expect for 3 month cycle.
>>
>>42238214
Depends on your diet, training and genetics. Try it and find out.
>>
>>42238178
Honestly I'd believe it, and no ass injects though stick to strictly quads and occasionally my delts.
>>
>>42238259
Of course I intend to eat and train way more than I am able to as natty. Just wanted some estimates. I guess its impossible for anyone to estimate such a thing.
>>
>>42238214
It's too individual to say. You might be a low responder and not make any noticeable gains.
>>
>>42238284
Any new girls yet?
>>
>>42238414
Still sad about the first new girl getting back with her ex this weekend. But yea meeting new new girl tomorrow. Also have a few that want to meet up when school starts but fuck me man it all doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>42238449
Don't focus on any end goal, just try to have a good time.
>>
>>42238474
Hard to have fun when it always just seems like it will never work out for the best. Actually connecting with someone then bam cut all contact off. Also she was 4'11 and would jump up and down on my cock so that was nice.
>>
>>42238549
Okay but consider relationships are kind of dumb until you find a woman (not girl, not slut, not hoe) that matches you. It's stupid to enter into this social contract when the endgame of the entire man/woman tango is children. Find one who complements you and you can wife/impregnate.

No sense in trying to date someone with an explicit timer. Go out and have fun as anon said, keep expectations low. When you do find a lady that's accomplished and driven as you are, it'll be that much sweeter. /fraud/ bases their expectations on women based off their lame experiences but good people and women exist. Good luck.
>>
Are microplates a good investment?
>>
>>42238970
Depends, are you autistic?
>>
>>42238970
If you've got cash to burn there are worse things to spend money on.
I think that you'd do much better to periodize your training instead of trying to sustain linear progression with microloading though. Imo it's more effective and it means that you're not constantly working in the 80-90% range which is where I at least tend to injure myself.
If you wanted to put a woman through a LP based program they could be useful though.
>>
Well, it was too late last night for most of you to see my story from yesterday, so I thought I’d share again. Between finasteride, tattoos and all the unprotected gay sex, I couldn’t donate blood and my hematocrit was too high. So, I decided to drain myself at home, and I bought the amazon learn to phlebotomy fun time kit. It came with a bunch of medical supplies, but I only ended up using the gauze, cotton balls, tourniquet, 18g needle and the tubing. I set it up in my bathroom with a fold out chair, a fast food cup and the little table with my gear box on it. I also had a bottle of syrup in case I needed some sugar.

So, I pull out the 18 gauge needle and almost shit myself because it legit looks like a drinking straw. I couldn’t fathom sticking that in a vein. I chickened out for a good 20 minutes, then finally when my spouse got home I stuck it in. First time was a miss. Hit a muscle in my forearm or something because not a drop of blood. Second time I stuck it in a vein and got the tubing full of blood, but it clotted in the needle and stopped flowing.

I pulled out and took a break for a few hours to let the nausea and sweating stop and to clean up the blood. Later that night, I smoked the tiniest bit of weed to calm my nerves, stationed my (somewhat drunk) wife on the floor holding the cup, and went for a pin in my other arm. Flowed out like a dream. Almost no pain, and the blood just dumped out of me. I filled up a good 400ml before it started to slow to a trickle, so I decided to call it good. I pulled out the needle and my wife drunkenly looked for the gauze (which she had thrown away for no reason). By the time she got me something, I had already sprayed a decent amount of blood over everything in the bathroom.
>>
>>42239199

So I end up cleaning up everything except the cup of blood. I had no notion how to get rid of it and I damn sure wasnt going to clog my drains with it, so I decided to dump it in my front yard (id have thrown it in the back but I didnt want my dog to drink any of it). By the time I got out there, it had already congealed into a blob, so when I dumped out the cup, a cylinder of wet, congealed blood hit the grass and blood sprayed everywhere. So there I am standing in my yard in my boxer briefs looking like a ripped serial killer covered in blood rinsing blood down my driveway with a garden hose. Felt pretty damn good to get that blood out of me this morning. Most metal thing ive ever done.
>>
worst part of pct?
>>
>>42239246
Not being on gear anymore. PCT isn't that bad compared to being natty, but it's shit compared to being on. It's like going from fucking porn stars to fucking a chubby 5/10 chick: not terrible but bad in comparison.
>>
>>42239208
kek. good writeup, 10/10 would read again
>>
>>42239263
i mean im halfway through week 1 and im down and no motivation, low libido etc. but i hear it gets worse after you finish nolva? it's shit but not as bad as i expected. does it get worse?

10 weeks 400mg test e
nolva 40/40/20/20
>>
>>42239300
>>10 weeks 400mg test e
>>nolva 40/40/20/20

lol

when some little bitch basement autist can access gear and think it will make him not a loser but is even a bitch on USING the fucking geare
>>
>>42239300
Weeks 2-4 suck, after that it slowly gets better. By around week 8 you should be back to normal.
>>
>>42239336
fucked up only ordered 2 vials, 1cc syringes, and couldn't conserve gear for shit

>>42239347
damn, took two weeks off work for first two weeks of pct, i fucked up
>>
>>42239382
Ya done fucked up there m8y
>>
Summoning masT.

How much do you weigh?
>>
>>42239742
160lbs because he is 5 feet tall
>>
>>42239755
His bodybuilding profile says 100kg but I don't know how recent that info is
>>
>>42235199
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>42239742
I was 105kg before cutting. Probably around 104 now, i never weigh myself during cuts its not good for my dysformia.
>>
on a blast can you gain muscle and lose fat? or is that just a tren thing
>>
>>42240146
You're a big guy
>>
>gf is out for a birthday dinner for one of her friends
>tells me she's had two drinks
>Anxiety hits me fucking hard
>Have panic attack
>Get on my bike, in the freezing cold with no gear, go on the highway and start screaming into my helmet
>get back home
>punch the brick wall a few times
>do a ton of pushups and crunches with bleeding knuckles
>She texts me she staying out later than expected
>Grab the telephone book and start just ripping pages out in anger
>Throw it off the balcony into the street

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM. I AM NORMAL

Considering figuring out where she is and stalking her for the night
>>
>>42241611
You'll eventually kill her.
>>
hi all, long time no see

fuck this shit third world internet
>>
>>42241626
That's not it. I don't want other people to hurt her or make her uncomfortable. Plus seething jealousy.

I couldn't ever hurt her.
>>
>>42241611
Manlet rage is real kek
>>
>>42241657
dude go read up on a few cases like this, thats whats they all say
>>
>>42239199
>>42239054

best thing i've read in awhile. I legit laughed, haven't done that in weeks. thanks anon.
>>
>>42241666
6'1". Suck a cock.

>>42241670
Dude kys
>>
>>42241680
*5'9"
FTFY
>>
>>42241611
what the fuck bro. calm your shit.
why are you acting like that? is it the hormones?
or are you unhealthily concerned about her cheating all the time?
>>
>>42241611

are you on tren

this sounds like tren
>>
>>42241639
hey whats up. I remember your trip. you were on newchan for awhile right? It's been a few years for me since i've lurked
>>
>>42241713
I was like this before tren
>>
>>42241680
>Dude kys
the problem is you're gonna kill some dirty little whore because she sucked abbo dick
>>
>>42241711
I'll snap any cunts neck who fucking touches her

Youd understand if you have had a gf
>>
>>42241611
I was just at a birthday dinner and the girls were getting pretty fucking wild desu, left to go to meet someone. This was in Aus though not U.S.
>>
>>42241778
He's probably flipping out again right about now lol
>>
>>42241778
She's already been taking abbo dick since I bet Crusader is at least part abbo which is why he chimps out so much
>>
I'm 5 minutes away from where she says she is.

Do I go and glass a cunt or what?

Why do i have the urge to inject grams of tren
>>
>>42241986
That's incorrect because I can form a coherent sentence.

I'm white as snow.
>>
>held hands with a girl
>most physical contact with a non prostitute in 5 years easy
I really should just die

>>42242042
You really have issues
>>
>>42242075
Says the pedophillic failure
>>
>>42241611
>gf is out for a birthday dinner for one of her friends
>tells me she's had two drinks
She's probably drinking the bbc cocktail right now m8. It's inevitable, it's nothing you can do about it now.

>>42242075
Jerry why don't you become a tranny yourself? Male are a lot easier.
>>
Redpill me on lifetime test cruises
>>
Phew done with Letro.
0 gyno left.

No clicky joints this time around.

How is everyone doing? Crusader still as mentally unstable as ever it seems.
>>
Found her. She's just sitting and talking to some girl.

Don't think she's seen me
>>
Is it true that lgd ran for like 3 weeks during a cut would have negligable side effects and long term effects?
>>
>>42242195
sweet mother of christ, please go home, if this is real all you're going to do is ruin your relationship.

There is no good outcome.
>>
>>42242195
You realise you're being a very shitty bf right now and you'll end up breaking apart for the same reason you two split in the first place?
>>
>>42242138
die sooner

>>42242144
Fucking letro, you survived that shit? I don;t know what was worse accutante or letro, but i would probably choice accutane

>>42242195
LMAO You stalking her KEK!!!

i can't even..
>>
>>42242209
>>42242210
Fuck you both. The reason she left me was because I didn't give her enough attention and i didn't get along with her family.

I am much better with her family and she says she's happy with me.

I am like this because my first gf got drunk at a party and cheated on me and the way i found out was through facebook video. I forgave her. Then she dumped me 3 months later because and I quote "I want to make out with random guys and not worry about it in the morning."

You have no fucking idea how soul crushing that is.
>>
>>42242195

crusader stop it

you can't bring your tren to prison
>>
>>42242225
2nd round of Letro, lets hope it'll be the last.
Maybe I'm just a tolerant person and know how to put up with its shit. Besides a slightly lower libido and some lethargy I've been fine.
Nipples burned like a bitch at the first few nights.
>>
>>42242229
No you are like this because you have serious issues, cause in part by your shitty father.

Go home before you properly fuck things up beyond repair.
>>
>>42242229
I've broken up with 3 girls because they cheated. Don't assume we haven't been trough stuff dumbass.

Stalking is not caring more. Its pathetic.
>>
>>42242082
Thats how you know you really have problems

>>42242084
Id never pass, im too masculine.
I even threw out my dresses

>>42242138
It's hrt at that point

>>42242195
Smh
Smgdh
>>
>>42242241
Yeah but i used that shit off cycle when i was still cycling.Shit was terrible.

You're also on that pyramid cycle?

>>42242249
3 girls cheated on you, goddamit breh. I am lucky I have never encountered it myself. But damn, you probably trust no woman anymore

>>42242254
What about coming gay? Man are more into muscle than woman. Most woman don't care about muscle
>>
>>42242290
I ran my Letro mid cycle frontloading 5mg the first 3 days, 2.5mg until gyno is gone. 1.25mg tapering off while adding 40mg nolva.

As for the cheating, people are going to be shit regardless, I moved on. Current girl seems honest, but hey it could still happen any time of the day.
People cheat for various reasons, being strong enough to resist it is what matters.
>>
>>42242195
Fucking beta cuck

>>42242208
Yes and no.

LGD has sides just not bad ones. Typically significantly lowered test but you tend to feel okay on it and recovery is quite fast because short half life and LH and FSH don't need to recover first.

Sometimes it gives me hunger sides. There's no long term sides from what I can tell and repeated usage.

LGD is great stacked with test though. 3303 is supposed to be better.

S23 would work better from the limited feedback on it so far it appears much stronger but recovery may take longer. Probably better used stacked with test.

Anyway LGD is not liver toxic either.
>>
KEK i imagine cucksader spying his gf from a distance with a binoculars from a bush. While she's drinking and partying on that bbc having fun and he over in fraud sharing his emotions.

cruder you should just kill them all, they only hurt you. Suicide by cop and become our HERO

>>42242324
Yeah but i mean when i happens 3 times with different woman, then i would eventually doubt myself. Respect that you are able to be so nuanced about it

I am already prepared for it, when it happens. Just be yourself ans shave it, but with that i mean just never marry, always have your own property and neber
>>
the leaner I get the harder is to inject my quads, is this normal?
>>
>>42242290
Im not gay though
I may have sucked 5x more dicks than girls I've kissed, but they were feminine dicks so it wasn't gay

>lifting for girls
>>
>>42242380
I'm not doubting myself, I doubt woman. 9/10 times its the girl cheating on the guy. Ussually building a whole new relationship behind his back.

>>42242382
I've got the same issue, like the tissue gets more dense, harder to puncture.
>>
>>42242229
>>42242195

Crusader confirmed for angry stupid unstable sociopathic manlet
>>
File: me.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>tfw still waiting for test to kick in

I fucking played myself when i decided i won't kick start. This is not what i've imagined.
>>
>>42242475
Just be patient
>>
>>42229458
>Crusader is that bogan - insecure and violently aggressive towards anyone who looks or talks to his ex - now they are back together and he wants to pay for her fake tiddies. Will this end in a jim bean fueled rage?

OP can see the future
>>
/fraud/ is wrong once again

>Bouncer in bar notices my knuckles are all fucked up and I'm just sitting in a corner with no drink
>Asks me to leave before I start something
>Thought about punching him but he could probably kick my ass
>Escorts me out
>gf notices me
>comes outside
>I explain to her my feelings
>She tells her friends goodbye
>We go home
>have a small argument
>She ends up praising me and saying sorry tons of times for making me feel bad
>Have the best sex of my life

Cucksader wins again
>>
>>42242898
She's to blame when you eventually snap her neck.

She will not be this accepting forever and will say something 'out of line' your silly temper and paranoia will tip you over the edge.
>>
>>42242898
Seek help
>>
>>42242408
Almost as if muscle was denser than fat. Crazy, real crazy....
>>
>>42242898
You are no doubt going to hurt her. You mentally unstable fuck.
Get help.
>>
>>42242408
Yea she complains you're to jealous and not trustworthy then you chang your ways and chill the fuck out with the jealousy then bam you're broken up and she's fucking your roommate from the last semester.
>>
>>42242408
I am the 10%

cheating is fun. do it.
>>
>>42242241
how long were you on letro to get rid of gyno?
>>
>>42242958
No way?!?! Ofcourse I'm aware, I'm just confirming the dudes question.

>>42242898
>calling yourself cucksader

Do seek help, your behavior is not healthy. You, she or the both of you will get end up hurt. The roids are getting to your head, drop em.
She will not put up with your shit forever.
>>
>>42243068
The lump was not that big but flared up really quickly. Around 2 weeks did the trick, propably overkill since most of it was gone after a week.

>>42243052
I have no desire for casual sex. I want to find a mate to share the experience with long term, find each others kinks and make the most out of it.
>>
>>42242898
We were right because you're still a crazy asshole. She's literally apologizing in an effort to preserve her well being. No right minded person thinks they're in the wrong in this scenario. You are an actual overbearing emotionally abusive boyfriend. You made your partner feel the need to apologize for enjoying her friends. It's fucked. Seek help you loon. You will absolutely kill her in 3 months, like zero doubts.
>>
>>42243100
>I want to find a mate to share the experience with long term, find each others kinks and make the most out of it.
but that's the thing, by cheating you can have that plus the thrill of the hunt and the self-esteem boost that comes from having sex with tons of hot women

cheating is gr8
>>
>>42243073
It'd be one thing to view this as an isolated moment of weakness, but he's like this constantly. All the time. No one had enough patience to weather this abuse weekly.
>>
>>42243123
I have zero desire to chase woman, most of them are shallow dumb shells of a human being.
Why risk losing someone I've built an actual bond with over some dumb cunt that likes to have her cunt dipped by different guy each week.

For personality and willpower alone I'd pick a guy over any shallow whore.

Yes I would go full homo if I cared about dick, fuck woman.

>>42243136
Crusader is the definition of mental instability.
>>
>>42242898
>>She ends up praising me and saying sorry tons of times for making me feel bad

That's fucked up

>>42243184
I told you all he was the most mentally trip on here a week or two ago, no you believe me right?
>>
>>42243213
Honestly I've always had my doubts but it has been clear for a few weeks.
That said, I don't wish for anything bad to happen to him. I'm just pretty sure he'll ruin everything on his own while blaming his past and tren.
>>
>>42243213
>>42243318
It's abuse
>>
>>42242922
I will never lay a harmful hand on her. I'd rather kill myself. Unironically I mean that.

>>42242952
No u

>>42242967
See top

>>42243073
I know my behaviour isn't normal or right. I don't like feeling this way. But it's either breaking shit, pushups, screaming and stalking or just straight up self-harm but I've got enough scars from that as it is. I was like this before roids. I've calmed down over time. I used to be much worse believe it or not.

>>42243121
I didn't make her say anything. I apologised to her for my behaviour and I explained that it was anxiety driven with no rationale or reason. She then turned it around saying that she shouldn't have promised me things she didn't keep. She told me she would have a max of 2 drinks and leave at 11. It was midnight when I saw her and she couldn't count the number of drinks she had. So she felt bad for not keeping her promise.

I'll never hurt her.

>>42243184
I am really not that bad. It's just this specific criteria of things that make me go insane.
>>
>>42243501
>I will never lay a harmful hand on her. I'd rather kill myself. Unironically I mean that.
You will break her mentally and then physically, it will be in an uncontrollable rage fit, it will be your fault.
>>
Sorry for autism.
What would be a good first cycle for an 18 year old who just wants to get mad gains before leaving for the military in a year? And what should I expect to spend for the cycle?
>>
>>42243527
Anxiety is very different from anger.
>>
>>42243536
It often builds and boils over into violent outbursts.

Dont think you're the only one whos suffered anxiety
>>
Alright Boys going to meet new girl #2 wish me luck. Also I'm running late so thats not good.
>>
>>42243501
I'm aware of self-harm, my current girl and myself have been into that mess.
Breaking shit is not the answer, neither is screaming or stalking.
Please just take this advice and drop the Tren. Stick to Test. Come back to Tren when you're done having these wild emotional swings.

Fix yourself before you lose her again.
I thought I would never hurt my girl, but here we are, a few weeks ago I almost took a swing right at her face. Its a thin line.
>>
>>42243543
This

>>42243536
A friend of mine even hurt his mother like this. And you are more fucked up than he ever was.
>>
>>42243613
I promise you it's not the tren that does this to me.

If I even had a thought of hurting her I'd probably cry for having those thoughts.
>>
Im glad im off tren but the jaded incel hasn't decreased as much as I thought it would

>>42243573
Fucking chads
>>
>>42243534
1. Doing a cycle at 18 is dumb
2. For the military, desu you'd be better off just getting in good cardiovascular shape. Do lots of running and bodyweight stuff.
3. Read the OP
>>
> 1 year ago natty and 180lbs I had a 10/10 drooling over me but autism
> now I'm 235lbs with pseudo-gyno, on roids, and NEET, so girls don't even know I exist
>>
>>42243634
It's the tren. Tren changes how you think without you being aware of it. You can't tell how it's been affecting you until you come off it. If you value your relationship drop the tren right now, because your acting exactly like 90% of guys on tren.
>>
>>42243767
This so much.
Tren is great, it makes you sharper, more focused but also brings out the worst in you without you ever realising.
It really does creep up, and no matter how much you try to stay yourself, you'll always notice shitty behavior afterwards.
>>
>>42243745
women are a depreciating temporary asset, gains are until you die
>>
>>42243767
Tfw high self awareness and self control on tren
Tfw well adjusted individual on tren

Crusader is just a fucked up angry beta cuck and the tren is steadily making him worse as time goes on
>>
>>42243964
Honestly it is not that hard to stay well adjusted while on Tren.
The thing about Crusader is that he lets it control him.
>>
>>42243964
>>42244054
Hes an unstable individual period.
Stop giving him a pass because of hormones
>>
>>42244080
Im not giving him a pass, Id slap the shit out of him if I saw him desu
>>
File: q7x09qphgnyy.jpg (41KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
q7x09qphgnyy.jpg
41KB, 720x1280px
>>42243932
whoa
>>
>>42244138
Didnt you see what he said?
Hes getting big so that youd be too intimidated to.

Lmao
>>
>>42244191
When someone starts about killing doggos there aint anyone big enough in the world to intimidate me. I'm sure many others feel the same.
>>
>>42244261
Hes just some beta trying to talk big
>>
>>42244261
>>42244408
Kind reminder that Crusader never posted himself because he's a dyel.
>>
I ate 3 lbs of strawberries today

I can feel my muscles growing
>>
>>42244191
He never talks of lifting. Only how fucky his shoulder is. He's entirely small and weak.
>>
File: juicy shoulders.jpg (47KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
juicy shoulders.jpg
47KB, 300x253px
>>42229458
On my 6th week of 500mg Test-E / week, what's a good routine for getting them juicy shoulder gains (image related)?

I'm currently doing 6x12 lateral raises, 6x12 dumbbell rows and 6x12 dumbbell bench press (for chest and front delt development).

I also am getting shoulder pains during lateral raises, which is a hindrance to my workout.
>>
>>42245178
incline bench is a 100 times better for front delts and upper chest

>shoulder pains during lateral raises
are you warming up enough good enough ?
>>
>>42245096
nobody in fraud talks about lifting except for the daily newbie coming in asking for a "routine for roiders" and the 3-4 replies he gets
>>
>>42245323
DESU bodybuilding training isn't really that interesting to talk about.
>>42245178
For one do your fucking facepulls/band pull aparts
I'd do a 10x10 of either barbel ohp or db shoulder press before all of that shit too. Assuming you're on a bodypart split more weekly volume is what you need.
>>
Donated blood today, my levels are way to high to be safe and they need to keep taking out my blood

Also have to lower my TRT dosage going further
>>
>>42245322
>incline bench is a 100 times better for front delts and upper chest
Sounds good, will switch to incline.

>are you warming up enough good enough ?
This could be the culprit, I don't warm up at all.

>>42245425
>facepulls
This is mainly for the rear delt, right?

I do add in some shoulder presses from time to time when I feel that my front delt can still take a beating.
>>
>>42245437
was there any warning signs of it being bad?

also you must be a blood making machine. damn
>>
>>42245685
It is bad for certain reasons but working out with high blood levels is amazing

Heavy squat workouts are interesting since you have such high levels of rbc

The thing that sucks is the likelyhood or threat of a heart attack gets higher with those high RBC numbers

Another 2-4 weeks and they couldn't legally take out my blood so I would need to take out 500ml at home somehow.

Basically they told me to keep coming back and donate blood every 8 weeks

Me levels are of someone likely on EPO, steroids etc..
>>
>>42242052
As much as i think you are scum of the earth you are definately not abo level scum. But seriously dude you need to chill before this destroys you
>>
File: 1500694601859.gif (215KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
1500694601859.gif
215KB, 400x524px
>>42246324
why is hee scum?
>>
>>42245323
Cause roiders routine is the same as a natty routine except gor maybe and increase in volume

>>42246367
Have you been on fraud in the last gee months. He does nothing but clog it up with drivel. Just when we were done withs and he who must not be named
>>
>>42245810
can it cause damage to the heart?
any why were the workouts good, were you able to work out longer and better?
and why couldn't they take your blood legally after a few more weeks?
>>
>>42246421
I'm here often but I don't really pay attention much to /fit/ or 4chan

I come here post, leave for a few hours and if i remember to come back I'll read up...

I'm not really aware of any of these guys or what they do
>>
>>42246421
I'd say that west side and bulgarian style training are pretty much restricted to being effectively used by hormone connoisseurs
>>
>>42246433
>can it cause damage to the heart?

Not really an issue with high red blood cell count, it means your blood is too thick and might if your red blood cells are malformed that is even worse

>and why couldn't they take your blood legally after a few more weeks?
My hemoglobin is at 19, they are not allowed to take blood/donate after 21.5

My levels should be lower now, I need to keep donating every 8 weeks

Basically thick blood = possible heart attack/stroke

That's why some older people take low dose aspirin efd
>>
https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/hardcore-muscle/products/brutal-4ce
https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/hardcore-muscle/products/chosen1
https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/hardcore-muscle/products/abnormal

These prohormones, do they have any effect? Will they actually convert to testosterone? Will the gains last? Will I need PCT/aromatase inhibitor? Will it kill my liver? Do they work? Has anyone tried them?
>>
>>42246797
Oh Christ I remember ordering this shit when I was 19 and a complete noob to steroids. They skimmed my card and I lost 2k Euros. Thankfully got it back through paypal. Don't fall for that retarded site pls and in general prohormones are bunk
>>
>Crusader Relationship Exposition General
>>
>>42246914
I am a man of the people and the people love it.
>>
>>42246797
You could buy almost 4 vials of real testosterone for that much money.
>>
>>42246947
while im still this young i was called a retard for trying to hop on properly at 20, should i wait and not order them
>>
>>42246928
You need to drop the tren. There are better compounds out there that don't bend your mentality over a rail and make it squeal like a pig.
Also why would you ever want microplates? Have you decided to finally start lifting weights?
>>
Why arent prohormones more popular, my understanding is they lack the side effects of regular steroids and many due to their non-methylated nature do no have much of an effect on liver enzymes. Also many seem to lack the ability to cause gynaecomastia/balding etc

Some even have androgenic rations comparable to real steroids so im having a hard time seeing the downsides of them...
>>
>>42232064
study jiu jitsu.

get the mount.

put in the hooks
>>
>>42241611
valium m8
>>
>>42247089
Who told you that prohormones can't cause gyno/balding?
>>
>>42246928
The people really do not.
>>
>>42247149
some of them have extremely low rates of aromatisation from what ive read and so side effects like gyno and balding just dont occur
>>
@Jerry
When are you going to get on the Idolru dancing train as number one choice for cardio?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6A9PesCvnE
>>
>>42247250
You do realize that prohormones are more or less just packaged hormones that can be taken orally right?
Anything that has enough test/DHT derived hormones in it will run the risk of causing gyno and hair loss. Their only advantage is that for awhile they were legal, so it was easier to get ahold of them but now as the ones that actually work are banned there's no fucking point to taking them.

More or less the more effective a compound is the more potential sides you'll have. If something is claimed to be sides free for 99% of the population then it probably does very little.
If you want to run gear run actual gear, don't give snake oil salesmen selling SARMs or prohormones any of your money.
>>
>>42247336
This is the only song I want to to dance to
>>
>>42246999
Wait a year or two and then hop on the real stuff.
>>
Brewed my first batch today, 100ml of Test E at 250mg/ml; holy shit that was easy. It's filtering now, and all I need to do now is put it into the vials. That will probably take me the longest amount of time, I suppose.
>>
>>42229458
>>42229458
What does PCT feel like with nolvadex? Does it make you feel good, bad, restless, or anything else?
>>
How much did you spend on all of the equipment? What does a finished vial cost? I've heard that it's significantly cheaper to homebrew, but I haven't looked into the actual numbers.
>>
>>42247805
Depends on the country you live in.
>>
>>42247821

Oops. >>42247805 was meant for >>42247585.
>>
>>42247805
I probably spend 4 bucks per vial of test.
Honestly even if you have a more than bare minimum setup (eg not using syringe filters and sterilizing/crimping your own vials) you'll spend FAR more on food than you will on gear.
Or at least you will if you home brew and don't use growth hormone/other super expensive hormones.
>>
>>42247585
how did you filter?
>>
>>42247887
Vacuum assisted Nalgene filter (.22). Since it's a plastic collection jar I am only pushing it to a little over 4 psi as these things crack easily.
>>
>>42247805
I spent most of my money on shit like the filters, syringes, alcohol pads, needles, vials brake bleeder, etc. That cost probably about a little over $200, say $230. The actual raws only cost about $90 plus shipping.

I figure after its all said and done a 10ml vial will cost less than $7-8 a 10ml vial, but will get cheaper the more I brew. Plus, I'm still sitting on another 25g of Test E and 10g of Equipoise raws, but I won't brew that until I pick up at least another 15g next month or so.
>>
>>42247585
>he filters his gear

I just mix the stuff in a bowl and leave it in the fridge
>>
Hey guys I'm back home hung out with new girl number #2 it went well let see how long it takes for me to get attached then things turn badly like they always do. No recent ex-boyfriend like new girl tho.
>>
>>42247850
>>42248071

Wow, that's cheap. So if I used a similar setup, it would pay for itself in at most 10 vials. Too bad about that "intent to distribute" risk.
>>
>>42248433
Pretty much. If you want the most bang for your buck spend the additional amount on glass collection bottles and order only the filter portion online, you can reuse glass AND filter it at a higher psi (faster) thus keeping costs down while increasing efficiency.

I just need to find a better way to buy bitcoin so I can purchase raws more efficiently. Coinbase fucking sucks, any better options?
>>
File: smug.jpg (68KB, 736x415px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
68KB, 736x415px
>>42242195
>>42242898
>>42243501
it just gets better and better
>>
>>42248026
do you just throw the filter out afterwards or no
>>
Gf is still apologising about her behaviour last night.
>>
File: 1496085962784.gif (4MB, 487x416px) Image search: [Google]
1496085962784.gif
4MB, 487x416px
>tfw got my tattoos worked on right when when tren resupply gets here
>>
>>42248973

>>42248973

>>42248973
>>
>>42248370
I don't know why it's so hard to get along with women. Every woman I've dated has been persnickety and unreasonable. It's not fucking hard, just shave your arm pits and don't go feminist-psycho on me when I express a slightly centrist political opinion. Fucking modern women are trash ass shit. They don't have basic social skills to get along with other people. I'd like to say I have some blame in past failed relationships but if I'm honest with myself it was mostly the fact that the woman was fucking retarded and demanded unreasonable bullshit in every relationship.

Good luck man sorry for the blog
>>
>>42248801
Yes, it is a one time use.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.