[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for core training and getting abs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170720-163121.jpg (393KB, 848x912px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-163121.jpg
393KB, 848x912px
Last time i came here i got a very mean blunt and truthful answer from real people when it came to lifting and gains that worked so here I am again, do you guys have any tips and tricks for approaching and obtainong abs and your approach to core training?
>>
>>42224483
>Tips for core training
Squats, deadlifts, direct ab work like hanging leg raises, planks and the ab roller (no, it's not a meme).

>getting abs
Diet and hope you've got good ab insertions.
>>
What was your previous question & answer?
>>
>>42224501
Noted! Thank you!

As for the abs, i used to have some nice ones that just kind of came with working out, i have no idea how i got them and they eventually went away. Also should i include running at all in my workout? I know they decrease muslce
>>
>>42224516
Super simple, i kept wondering why I had never gained any muscle and why i was stuck on the same weights. I just needed to eat more and really pay attention to how much. As it turned out I wasnt eating jack shit and had never known, I was just really stupid. In the past few months since ive eaten more ive gained a few pounds of muslce and ive significantly gone up in weights!
>>
>>42224518
> I know they decrease muslce

This is bullshit. Who the fuck told you that shit?

Anyway, yes add some cardio 20-30 minutes post workout or in the morning before breakfast, 3-4 times a week.

And what is up with these fucking captchas?
>>
>>42224551
This is what i mean! Ive read articles saying running decreases muscle gain or soemthing like that. I genuinely love /fit/ they give you very serious answers that are real from real people
>>
>>42224483
In the kitchen.
>>
>>42224569
99% percent of what you read in fitness rags or sites is bullshit that's intended to sell you something.

I mean I bench 320 for 5 reps at 198lbs and I do a lot of cardio, so I don't believe it will hurt your gains.
>>
>>42224518
>>42224535
stop yelling at me or ill fuckin nip ya you cunt
>>
I've made substantial ab gains in the past several months, and I've just been doing mid-level to difficult cardio 4-5 days a week as well as some dedicated ab work 2-3 days a week

I'd recommend hiking, tennis, jump rope, and HIIT as interesting and fun ways to vary cardio. As for abs, go with rollers, leg raises, and flutter kicks, among others.
>>
Abs become visible with lower body fat.
Abs become more well defined with training.

If you train your abs up you don't need to be at single digit bf numbers to actually see them. Just have realistic expectations of what they should look like as 80% of the ab shots you see people have is due to facebook angles, dehydration, or photoshop.
>>
>>42224483
Honestly ab wheel was more or less all it tooK for me. That and a good diet should be all you need
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.