[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Infinite chances at life (due to the nature of reincarnation)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1498254053584.png (673KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498254053584.png
673KB, 808x805px
>Infinite chances at life (due to the nature of reincarnation)
>Leaky, itchy butthole

How am I supposed to squat or run?
>>
Reincarnation is logically impossible.
>>
God has spoken
>>
>>42222777

False. You have been reincarnated as your present self
>>
File: road goat.gif (1020KB, 397x223px) Image search: [Google]
road goat.gif
1020KB, 397x223px
Is there a better non sexual feeling than just going to town on an itchy butthole after being in a busy public place where you can't scratch it?

I fucking love the relief of scratching my asshole.
>>
>>42222777
>Universe is primarily filled with "dark matter" that we don't even comprehend yet.
>The human mind is the final authority of logic

Pick only the first one, you retard.
>>
>>42222831
> the human mind is imperfect
> reincarnation in an invention on the human mind

pick both and btfo
>>
>>42223114
I mean plenty of things we know today as a fact started out as an "invention" of the human mind, like models that predicted the existence of dark matter itself, the higgs boson, etc.
>>
>>42222222
>>
>>42223129
It didn't predict the existence of dark matter. The concept of "dark matter" was magicked out of thin air to make those models work in the first place.
There is not a single solitary single bit of real tangible evidence that dark matter exists.
>>
>>42222777
Heavenly trips confirm, get out pagans.
>>
"Dark matter" is just a placeholder in a mathematical equation. It may be a thing, or it may be we just fail to understand how the universe is stitched together.
>>
>>42222760
>leaky
fucking lucky
>>
>>42222777
existence is logically impossible
>>
File: 1499884633834.png (88KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1499884633834.png
88KB, 500x353px
>>42222760
Someone answer his question

ONE! NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>42222777
Wasted fucking digits. Go back to middle school, you angsty redditor.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.