[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Check-Up Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Macho.man.jpg (187KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
Macho.man.jpg
187KB, 1284x722px
How y'all doing /fit/? Thought we could do we with a thread where we post our progress and problems regarding the /fit/life.

Plateau? Diet problems? Gym problems? Women problems? Twink problems? Mental problems?

Advice and encouragement supported!
>>
>>42219189
I'm in the middle of week five right now.
I went from 166lbs to 161lbs so far. I can't see a physical difference in the mirror, but I do feel better. Checked out my BMI at the gym which is a paid service for some stupid reason. Looks like I had went from a 23% to a 20.1%.

Crossing my fingers I don't fuck this up and I can drop down to about 15% bmi before I can try my hand at bulking for the first time.

Honestly, after reading everything and watching hours of videos I still feel like I'm clueless and doing everything wrong. In a few months when I start to remember all of the names of the workouts/actions and acronyms it might get better though.
>>
File: Lonely.Randy.jpg (67KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lonely.Randy.jpg
67KB, 620x800px
Posted a few weeks ago about this. Here's my update.

Good
>Been using PT now for seven weeks. 6.5 months of regular gym.
>Learning much and corrected some techniques
>Taking core classes has helped, 1-2x weekly feels great
>Starting to be more social, talking to women at the gym
>Finally on a decent diet plan
>After stopping weed my nightmares have slowed greatly; not pleasant yet but better
>Stopped masturbating: not because of lame nofap but because I noticed I am more sociable and engaging with women when I I'm not

Bad
>Diet still isn't perfect. Should be much healthier by this point. Jealous of all the people who have shed their fat.
>Struggling with finishing off my dissertation. 9 days to go.
>Don't know what to do after I finish it off
>Had to bury Granddad this past week. He was 91.

Ugly
>Still cant make it to church. I hope this week I can conquer the anxiety
>If I don't finish the diss, I will cause great shame to myself and my family

I feel like I'm finally "going to make it." Having lifted for nearly 7 months I am far stronger, have a smaller gut, fit clothes I used to not fit, and am having defined muscles. While I am struggling with completing my degree I feel the confidence building that I will.

I do have anxiety relating to dating women. I used to be so down about this, but I'm now at a point where I think if I can just keep it together, keep working out, that ill make it. I got some advice last time about looking in to speed-dating to help me get over approach anxiety. Unfortunately not in my town. Any advice here would be appreciated.

If any of the people who replied last month see this: I haven't seen the redhead gym girl in a couple weeks now. Don't know what happened to her.
>>
My twink won't blow me and insists on handjobs or mutual masturbation. What do?
>>
>>42219210
Be proud of yourself! Making it over a month is great progress. Try not to get so caught up in the day to day or weekly minutia. You've begun a journey that will be fraught with ups and downs.

Like anything the longer you stay in the /fit/ lifestyle culture the more you will learn. Keep it up! You are developing good habits. Zyzz be with you.
>>
>>42219262
You cant convince someone to do something that they adamantly object to. Either accept it for find a new twink.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.