[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stupid things you've done to make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: woj.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
woj.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>currently cutting
>younger brother crashed into my place for a few days
>came back home after work, open the fridge
> that faggot ate my steak i left in the fridge
>chicken I left to defroze in the morning just in case smells funny, so I throw it away
>hungy as fuck
>turn around and see an opened pizza box with 3 delicious pepperioni slices, which my chubby-fat bro probably ordered when I was away
>"just one slice and I'll go to the store for somre real food"
>ATE ALL OF THEM
>10 minutes later, guilt-trip kicks in
> go to the toilet, puke most of them
> brother comes back, seeing me puking my stomach out,
>Me: "haha, that pizza you ordered, I think it wasn't fresh, felt really bad after it"
>mfw

Share your retarded shit you have done to protect your gains, /fit/
>>
you are brain damaged if you think 3 slices will completely destroy your cut
>>
What is your mother tongue? You should stick to message boards in that language.
>>
>>42219295
it's english
>>
>>42219295
Work on your reading comprehension or be a dick somewhere else. The way he wrote is just fine
>>
>>42219281
his "cut" is probably going from 300lbs to 250
OP is a fat fuck
>>
>>42219457
it doesn't matter, if OP is midly intelligent about calorie counting for his cut, 3 slices isn't going to damage his daily/weekly average
>>
>>42218559
Throwing up probably did even more harm to your "gains" than the three slices you ate.
>>
why is it always that the people obsessed with cleaniness of the diet are the least physically impressive? nobody should be this autistic about 3 slices of pizza aside from mr olympia competitor a day before showdown
>>
File: Yakuzamikasan.jpg (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuzamikasan.jpg
8KB, 272x185px
>>42218559
This is the single most stupid shit I've heard on this board after having spent years here. I hope you are at least competitive body builder who is 1 week out and really needs to stick to diet. Otherwise you act like a simple fool.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.