[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual Genetic Gains Goblins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Day1.png (1MB, 1254x2739px) Image search: [Google]
Day1.png
1MB, 1254x2739px
/fit/ is my personal blog.

Anyway I want it on record that I'm doing this shit. Current goal is to drop to 90kg/200lb and re-evaluate. Probably drop to 85 after that, dropping a little over a kilo a week. That should stop some of the hormonal fuckery from increasing the rate of progress in my arthritis, and let me do some exercises at a lower heart rate. It should also lower my blood pressure and reduce the chance of me dying from the exercise.

Am I the only one who lost the genetic lottery this hard? Share those feels, /fit/.
>>
my teeth are extremely brittle and my wisdom teeth came in without enamel

that's as genetically inferior as i get

must have some british ancestry
>>
Well, you've been witnessed if nothing else. Saved.
>>
>>42217850
My mutation causes some facial skeletal deformities too. Outwardly I look pretty normal but my jaw is squished narrower than it naturally wanted to be, and my lower teeth are badly crowded. I make sure I never smile in public because they don't look great. Other than that they're totally functional.
>>
>>42217838
>white text on black background

I can see how you are a genetic dead end
>>
>>42217838
posted in a thread yesterday but whatever

blind in left eye, hearing loss in left ear, my sense of smell is also gone

I also have a HUGE, cancerous birthmark that covers my left ear, down my neck and the entire left half of my head.
It fucks up my hair, because it makes the left sides hair grow faster, thicker and in darker colours, except for one half of my hair which is completely silver-grey.
Since my hair is so fucked up, i can never have a normal haircut, so i have to go either bald or buzzcut. Only bad thing is that my birthmark looks disgusting and cant handle sun, so i have to wear a buckethat. Furthermore, i go through regular cancertests and operations, which are serious gainsgoblins.

dont know how long i will live, but at least im 6'2
>>
>>42217838
have a condition where I don't sweat. can't exercise and use my body how I want to for more than half a year. I live in a hot country. I try and take advantage of winter and the cooler/cold times to weight train. I still want to weight train coming spring/summer but its going to get hot af. i'm probably going to drop full body and do Bulgarian lite cos its just one exercise and i can finish the whole workout with a quick max out. good luck anons.
>>
>>42217838
Please do not breed.
>>
>>42220081
Is that the nervous system shit? you should try training in your underwear, people often don't realise how much clothing restricts your body temperature regulation, that is if you're at a home gym, otherwise just small shorts and no shirt at a decent gym.
>>
>>42217838
Not genetic, but has affected me since birth.
My umbilical cord didn't supply my body with enough nutrients due to some sort of defect.
It was also wrapped around my neck twice, so I was delivered from an emergency c-section a month early.
I was a very small baby, and my body has been kind of small my entire life (was underweight until after I hit puberty).
Now I'm just a wristlet and framelet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.