[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (47KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 384x384px
This is the only board I lurk on and to sum my story up my 10/10 gf I've been with for 2 years is perfect in everyway except she doesn't want me to go to the gym she wants me unfit and to not have abs or big legs we've been having the same pointless arguments for 2 years until today I cut her away
Feeling really shitty and don't know if I made the right choice
>>
Just agree with her and continue on with your life

>babe stop gyming
>ofcourse anything for you
>>2hrs later at the gym
>>
>>42217716

she's selfish and insecure. you did the right thing. never be with a person who tries to bring you down.
>>
>>42217716
How does she justify that you should not go to the gym. What are her arguments?
And is she fit? How can she be 10/10 if she's not?
>>
>>42217733
That's what was happening for 2 years
>>42218392
Thankyou anon
>>42218422
Never gave me a proper answer so we had a final argument were I accused her of doing it to shit test me and to be a controlling bitch
I don't like fit women but she was naturally skinny , huge boobs, nice ass , beautiful face , great personality besides the frequent arguments, good cook, would clean occasionally and loyal
>>
Should have just slapped her around a bit tbqphwyf
>>
>>42217716
Ask her why she doesn't want you going to the gym. Fucking demand an answer.
>>
>>42218560
Maybe scared that you would get too hot and you would get more attention.

Anyways if she was so perfect you just do your thing if she doesnt like it she has the choice to leave,just keep eating healthy and training what can she do about it?

And if she decides to dump you ask her if trying to be healthy and more comfortable in your own body is a valid reason for dumping someone,its just ridicolous and stinks like insecurities that she has
>>
>>42218628
It has been like that for two years with no solid answer or one that sounds believable
>>42218804
I'm punching above my weight but it doesn't make sense I thought a hot gf would like a /fit/ BF it just doesn't make
Sense in my mind I did try guilting her by saying that if I live an unhealthy lifestyle my life expectancy will be cut short but it doesn't budge and I feel like an ass trying to extort someone , thanks for the advice anon you have a point
>>
>>42217716
You should've just gone anyways
>If I ever have kids I want to actually be able to play with them, run around and pick them up
>>
One of my friend complained that since her boyfriend started going to the gym and using supplements his arms got bigger and more muscular and she didn't like it (she thinks it looks ugly, the boyfriend was pretty thin when I saw him last time).

Met they guy a few months later in the gym I go to and apparently they broke up, though I didn't really ask why, and they've been dating for years as far as I know.

tldr; some girls don't like seeing big muscles on their guy
>>
>>42217716
She was only pretending to be 10/10. She will almost certainly slowly strip away everything that you enjoy if you give in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.