[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne and Facial Aesthetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1498320321969.jpg (165KB, 650x494px) Image search: [Google]
1498320321969.jpg
165KB, 650x494px
Alright lads, I've more or less achieved my goal body, the only problem now is my face. I have moderate acne and shit hair, what are somethings I can do to fix these?

I've tried changing my diet to exclude dairy, I wash my face 5 times a day with water, I've tried various over the counter creams and washes and nothing seems to work. What have you done to improve your acne?

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>42217036
Bump
>>
>>42217036
>>>/fa/
>>
Accutane
>>
Irritation=acne, so try washing your face just twice per day.

If you found dropping the dairy to be beneficial for your skin you could also try cutting/reducing sugar and grain intake as well.
>>
Wash your sheets and your pillow regularly too, you literally rub your face in it 8 hours a day, if its dirty it'll make you dirty
>>
>>42217300
Oh shit I had no idea

Normally when I wash my face ai just wash my hands and rub water on my face then wipe it off with a towel, will this irritate it?
>>
How much water do you drink a day? Drink lots of it. You may even consider a water fast for a bit.. I haven't done one, but some people say their skin improves drastically. Also, over the counter meds are shit-tier with low concentrations.
Might want to set up an appointment with a dermatologist to at least get some antibiotics or topical cream that has higher concentrations.

There are various forms of acne that may not respond to OTC meds. Doctor is your best bet to prevent permanent scaring.
>>
>>42217369
Rubbing and scrubbing might cause some form of irritation. Try washing your face by splashing the water on your face or by forming a cup with your hands, and then dipping your face into it after it fills up.

Also try patting your face dry with the towel, not wiping with it.
>>
go on r/skincareaddiction

I'm shooting up 500/mg test-E a week and I basically have little to zero acne on my face.

Morning routine:
1.Wash face with Neutrogena pore refining cleanser in shower
2. Apply Pixie glow tonic (toner)
3. Finish up by moisturizing with Cerave daily moisturizer

Nightly routine:
1. Wash face with water
2. Apply Paula's choice skin balancing cleanser
3. Brush teeth and then wash off cleanser
4. Moisturize with Cerave

I also put shirts over my pillows and flip them over/out to make sure my face dosen't touch the same surface a night. Hope I helped.
>>
My general problem is my facial hair. When I shave, it looks fine, but I shave every 2-3 days because after the first day my face feels sensitive and I get bumps from shaving.
>>
>>42217837
I also eat like shit, so I'm sure with a good diet this would do wonders
>>
>>42217300
Acne is literally all genetics in 99% of cases.
Saying retarded things online doesn't get you any points.
>>
try a company called thursday plantation they have a range of stuff. theres ones that pumps up foam into your hands and u rub it on for acne. it worked wonders for my senpai and I and everyone ive know who uses it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.