[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Health hazard for /fit/izens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: BEWARE.jpg (51KB, 639x494px) Image search: [Google]
BEWARE.jpg
51KB, 639x494px
Hey /fit/brehs, it has come to my attention that you guys are very health conscious, and like to stay away from chemicals in your food. One of the most common chemical substances found in food is dihydrogen monoxide.Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
For more detailed information, including precautions, disposal procedures and storage requirements, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Many of your favorite mass gainers, protein shakes, prepared meals, pre-workouts contain this extremely common and potentially poisonous chemical. Right now, chances are you have a concentration of DHMO in your body that is 3/4 of the lethal dose. Tread very carefully and always read the ingredients list on your supplements/food/nutritional implements etc. and learn as much as possible about them.
>>
I barely paid attention in high school chemistry and can tell you that dihydrogen monoxide is fucking water.
>>
File: kokou.png (805KB, 1636x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kokou.png
805KB, 1636x1200px
I hope you beat all your pr's on your next workout based anon.
>>
>>42216934
>>42216945
Now I feel retarded, but eh, i didnt know how to say H2O in english, i studied in montreal lol so it was in french. Anyway i dont give a fuck about chemistry lmao i studied finance and im probably making twice what scientists/chemists get.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>42216958
Holy shit what a fucking autist. Nobody laughed at your shitty joke post so instead of just saying eh fuck it like a normal person, you make this stupid ass backstory of learning in Montreal and then went to finance. Fucking kill yourself buddy
>>
>>42217919
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax
>>
>>42216781

take that joke back to 2005 you fucking newfag.
>>
>>42217931
>2005
>>
been prescribed a 10 day course of prednisone might not do it because it will effect my gains really badly
>>
>>42216958
Hahahaha muh dude. Instantly KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW CUNT.
>>
>>42216781
>not referring to hydroxylic acid by it's formal name
geez, i bet you forgot to do the nitrogen lab under the fume hood too you brainlet.
>>
>>42216781

Ayyy good times with water.
>>
>>42216781
Have a (you). If you manage to create a good thread once, you might actually get a bump aswell.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.