[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to workout while high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images-15.jpg (32KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
32KB, 543x271px
What am I in for?
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
Enjoy feeling like you're trying to workout while half-asleep.
>>
>>42216419
if you have to ask, you're too much of a baby bitch inexperience weed smoker. you're just an attention seeking DUDE WEED LMAO cunt.
>>
A great time bud
>>
>>42216419
cardio or strength?
>>
>>42216436
Strength
>>
/nogains/
>>
>not getting baked after instead
ngmi
>>
>>42216419
ragert
>>
>>42216419
fuark, i wish i could still smoke. But my job is too important.
I used it on rest days. Id smoke a joint while in a bath watching some shit on my ipad after coming home from work.
>>
>>42216419
You might lift like a limp wristed faggot, but I dunno you on weed.

I actually switched my preworkout from C4 to just taking 2 shots of vodka with a protein shake and my workouts are amazing now. I started doing this after reading that oldschool powerlifters used booze because it made them more relaxed and they were able to lift just a little more.

I feel the pump more than I feel the pain. I'm chillin' out to the Black Keys or Sublime or whatever and lifting heavy as fuck and getting crazy pumps and size.

You're more likely to fuck up if you're really drunk but if you just take a couple of shots then you're numb and good.

I've worked out on weed though, and it was an absolute shit workout that took 4 hours to get through. Enjoy your tie-dyed headband and full bushed dick in your ass you hippy faggot.
>>
>>42216876
>Sublime
kys you fucking fag
>>
>>42216876
I agree with the content of your post, but you have absolute shit taste in music.
>>
>>42216419
expect to make 0 PR's
>>
>>42216419
Squatting and ohp feel sketchy when you're stoned.

Just use it for cardio
>>
The only time I worked out on pot, I had a fair work out and I didn't seem to get tired or feel pain.

That being said. Pot will ruin your lungs, your cardiovascular system and lower your quality of life in general. Cannabis and lifting don't go together. Neither to help you bulk or any other shitty excuses your dopamine seeking self will offer you to convince you to blaze it.

Stay away from cannabis.
>>
do u know the headrush you get at the end of a good set?

doing that on weed puts you at another level, 420/5 i do reccomend
>>
File: IMG_7685.jpg (97KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7685.jpg
97KB, 500x370px
>>42216419
>lifting while up there
Paranoia about your form and routine
Loosened up but decreased grip
Positioning increase but inconsistent reps/count

>overall
Feels good, you can feel everything you're doing but feel like you're working with someone. Don't get too high to focus or take it seriously, but aim to get a nice bake so you don't have a weird comedown halfway through your workout or lose interest / energy

From 1-10 I suggest between 3-7 feeling wise, don't drink or do other drugs. Can be very dangerous, as can being too high.
>>
Either gonna have a sick workout and be full of energy but still relaxed. Or weak as fuck and tired.
>>
>>42216419
I wouldn't lift. Use it as a post workout. That's what I do.
>>
>>42216419
Lifting high seems like it would be a fun thing, but it's really not.

Lifting regular weight seems heavier, you get tired easier, and cardio is NOT fun. I don't know how people enjoy running high, but I get tired so fast and I run 4 miles in 30 minutes without a problem sober.

Don't do it, wait until you've finished working out. Then you can get the munchies and get some wicked gains
>>
>>42216419
A subpar workout complete with clanging weights, angry stares and almost killing yourself with a barbell. PS everybody can smell you.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.